Is this the end?

(Cadence p.o.v)

I was slowly opening my eyes. It felt like I slept forever. Now I noticed a hard chest under me. I saw Savrie's beautiful messy hair. I drove my hand trough them. I couldn't hold back anymore. I made my way to his neck and kissed him. I went up to his cheek and than finally to his mouth. Than someone put his hands on my waist and pressed me as near as possible on Sav. He was kissing me back with hunger. We didn't stop for a while and I was on top of him. Suddenly I felt something on my belly. I broke the kiss and blushed. "Whats the matter beauty?" He asked confused "you have a little issue in you pants. Now Savrie began to get red in his face. "Well...uh...I can't help it. You are just so damn perfect for me that I can't control my body" he said smiling warmly " "Aww you are so sweet babe. But I think we should stop for now" we both laughed. I went into the kitchen and Savrie to the bathroom. I turned the radio on, began to sing to it and cooked . "So baby pull me closer in the backseat off your rover, that I know you can't afford, but that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner" suddenly I heard Sav's husky voice in my ear. "Baby you can't only sing, you can also cook awful good. How do you do that" I laughed "Don't know, I'm just talented" I said still laughing. He turned me around and lift me up on the kitchen table. I wrapped my lags around him and he kissed down my neckt. In the last days, I couldn't get enough of him, but I knew our mission will start today. I have to get the crown of the Queen of angels. I know Sav will stay by my side, but I'm scared that he will get hurt. "Is everything okay baby" Savrie asked worried. "Yeah everything is alright" I said "Cade, I know when you are sad, so pleas tell me" "I'm scared you get hurt today." I said with tears in my eyes "Shh pretty one. They will hear me on. They will follow me cause I'm there leader and they will understand that there Queens time came to an end." He said and wiped my tears away. "I Love you Sav, don't you dare forget that" " I would never forget that, cause I love you too" He kissed me passionately. "Let's get ready babe" Sav said and I went to get dressed. After a long shower, I put on a white dress. It was knee long. Than I put a leather jacked over it and black timberlands on my feet. I looked at the box behind me and shivered. I opened the box and took out the black ring. I hissed some Portuguese words and the ring turned into a crown. I put it over my long blond hair and smiled. I felt powerful. It felt good, but it was hard to block the bad feelings out. I walked down to Sav and he smiled bright "You look stunning babe" "You don't look to bad yourself" I said grinning. "Are you ready" he said serious. I took a deep breath and answer "As ready as I will ever be" and so we walked to our car. We set in it and Sav began to drive. We were on our way to Los Angels. The door to the angles world is there. I know really ironic, but well. After an awful long drive we finnaly arrived at the Hollywood sign. We walked a little further and after some time there was a big tree. Sav stumbled some words with his alpha voice and flashlights appeared. They were very bright and after some time I was standing in front of a huge white building. Everything was white, gold and silver. Suddenly I looked left from me and there stood Savrie in his angles wolfs form. He was crystal white with golden eyes.  I admired him. Than I heard a voice "You like whatcha see." I smiled at Sav as I heard his husky voice in my head. "You can mind-link me" "Yes I can and as you see you too" he said "That's so cool" "Now let's go and keep in mind no one will hurt you" I nodded and walked ahead. The white doors open and we walked into the building. It was like a palace. Big and breathtaking. I looked left and right. There were some angels. The second I walked in they looked shocked at me. Suddenly around 20 Wolfs angles came into the room. They growled at me and I felt my dark inner voice talking to me "Do you really want to be growled at. You are the Queen. Is that what you want." I only rolled my eyes. I knew how to control my inner self. The Wolfs came nearer and Sav growled louder and more aggressive than any wolf here. They all feel to the ground to show that they were lower than him. The angels were even more scared now. "You are the Queen of death and dead. What do you want here" the only angel that wasn't scared said. I smiled "I'm here cause I'm not the way my parents are. Or as you may know them the Devil in person and the old Queen of death. I'm here to change history and be with my mate" I said with austerity in my soft voice. "No one hurts her or I will go mad." Sav said and everyone nodded. "I want to speak to your Queen" I said. The once so brave angle nodded lightly and said "Come with me" he brought us into a big throne hall and shut the door behind us. On the throne set a beautiful woman that was obviously the Queen. Next to her were 10 Wolfs on both sides and some angels. The Queen looked up and down, till she saw the crown. She swallowed hard and said "Why is this bitch here Savrie. She is the dark why have you brought her here?" She said with an innocent voice, but the context didn't fit in any way to her voice " My dear Angeles. Call my mate one more time bitch and you won't live for much longer." Sav growled aggressive. "The so called bitch has a name. My name is Cadence and I'm here to change history as I already told the angel that brought us her. By the way no one should talk to a Queen like that, even if she is in charge of the dead. It's very low to talk to me that way and we both know that only the fear is speaking out of you. I can smell your fear Angeles" she breathed heavily "Can you remember the day you got alpha Sav" she said "Yes I can" he said "You had to promise me to never betray me and if you would break it I would be able to control you and your actions. So let the games begin" she said. Sav fell to the ground and I felt his pain. Suddenly he stood up and his eyes changed to a deep black. "Oh fuck you Angeles, you have no Idea what power I have" I said and she laughed "attack Savrie" she screamed and he lunged for my leg. I jumped over it and suddenly all Wolfs came. They jumped on top of me and bite me everywhere. I felt my bones cracking and the blood running over my white dress. The Wolfs went away and I breathed low. "Now end it Sav" she said with a smile "Any last words Cadence" he said. I smiled and said "I know that this isn't you Savrie. We both know that you won't kill me. Cause you love me and I love you" I took out a knife and held it to my neck. "I don't want you to live with the pain of killing me so I will do it myself" I said. Sav growled at me and was a human from one second to the other. He pulled the knife out of my hand and throw it to the side. Than he kissed me and helped me up. My normally white dress was now blood red. I looked into the cold eyes of the Queen and hissed "This is your end bitch" I shifted into my hellhound and everyone looked in shock. Normally the Queen can't change into a hellhound. That makes me to the most dangerous person in the world. I jumped onto her and teared her head away from her body. Than there was a scream. I turned around and what I saw made my demon come out. My eyes changed into a auburn red and I jumped onto the beta that stabbed Sav. I killed him with one bite. I let out a loud howl and teleported Savrie into Grays house so they could help him. Than I went mad and as far as I can remember I...

I hope you liked the chapter and you read the next one too
Love you
~Lina