See you soon!

(Cadence p.o.v.)
"Yes it's a really dramatic story, but it fits a little bit to my life" I said while thinking about my run away. I lied to Savrie, my life was exactly like the book, just without love. "So you have a dramatic life" He asked. "It's a long story, witch I don't like to tell a completely stranger" "Then we should change that" he said with a playful grin on top of his lips. "I could show you a little around and than we could grab food" He said. "Could be worser" I said white a big grin on my lips, while he looked a little bit pissed."Oh don't play mad, I was just joking" I said while I finished my coffee and a little smile appeared on his face. After I paid, I said to Savrie "Sorry boy, but I have to get home now, otherwise Gray will kill me for letting him wait in front of my door" Savrie looked at me with a thoughtful face expression. "I have just a last question" he said. Now with a sires voice "Shoot" "okay, so is Gray your boyfriend?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and couldn't hold it back anymore. I began to laugh harder than I ever laughed. The fact that Savrie thought Gray was my Bf was just hilarious. I mean Gray and me, no way. After my laugh attack, I noticed his confused face expression. He had no idea why I was laughing so hard. "Sorry Savrie, but the thought of me and Gray being a couple was just to funny. He is like a brother to me, it would be so weird to be in a relationship with him." I could see in his eyes that he was really embarrassed, because of his wrong assumption. "I'm so sorry Cadence, it was just you seemed so close and so I thought..." "That we are a couple" I ended his sentence with a smile. "Yeah, sorry again, but I just wanted to know if it's right or not" he said sheepish. "It's okay Savrie, even if I think it's kind of sweet that you are apologizing the whole time." "Thank you Cadence, also you can call me Sav. That's what my friends are calling me." "Okay Sav, you can call me how ever it pleases you, but my friends are calling me Cade." And again I lied to him. I don't have friends here, only Gray. "Okay Cade." He said with a grin. "Can I at least get your phone number sweetheart?" He asked with a puppy face. "Okay Sunshine" I said with air quotes and laughed. So we exchanged numbers.

As I was home, Gray and me added some decoration to my new apartment.
After that I was so exhausted, that I fell asleep on the couch. Gray had to carry me in my bad, but I didn't let go of his shirt, so he had to stay. I did that often when we were children, cause I was scared without him, but after he was gone, I changed and had to face my fears every night. But now that I have him back, I felt saver again. He is constantly apologizing that he had to move, because he knew what my fears were and how scared I was of the night. My answer was always the same ~It's okay Gray, you were not the one who teared us apart.~ "You will always be the little sister I never had and I will always protect you from everything" I opened one eye and hugged him. Than I said " You will also be my big bro forever and I will always be happy to have an amazing protector like you."
And soon we drove of to sleep.

Today Savrie shows me a little around in town. I stood in the bedroom and searched for a black high-waist jean and a gray cropped top. To finish my outfit, I put on white and black Nike's. Than I heard the door bell and I opened the door. In from of me stood Savrie. He had a light tanned skin and azure blue eyes. His dark blond hair were a little bit messy. He wore black ripped jeans and a light gray shirt. He had a big grin on his face and I could see his sixpack through his shirt. "Are you done with jacking me out" he winkt at me. I frozen in shock. You are so dumb Cadence. Gosh was I pissed at my self. I lightly felt the heat running across my face, as I noticed that I blushed. But then I noticed that he was jacking me out too.

(Savrie's p.o.v)

The moment she opened the door I was flashed. She wore a black jean and a gray cropped top, where you could lightly see that she loves sports. Her light blond hair had a feathered hair style and her ice blue eyes flashed me. She was hotter than hell. Then I noticed that she was jacking me out. "Are you done with jacking me out" I said with a playful wink. I was kind of pressured that she jacked me out. I still looked at her beautiful body. She isn't only smart and sassy, but also a breath taking beauty. "Shouldn't I ask you if you are done jacking me out" Before she said that she was lightly blushing because I saw her starring, but now her self confidence was back and it was my turn to be embarrassed. But she just started laughing. This beautiful laughing, that sounds like music to my ears. So I started to laugh too.

(Cadence p.o.v)

I begann to laugh after I tolled him that he also jacked me out. Then he also burst out laughing. We slowly begann to walk into town. "Do you wanna play the game where you are asking one question we both have to answer it and than it's my turn" he asked a little nerves. I answered grinning "Sure, so I will start. How old are you?" "I'm 22."
Then I noticed something. I wrote with a boy over wattpad. He said his name was Sav and that started when I was
14. He was 18 that time. We go really good friends over the years, but we never saw each other in real. We both agreed to meet in personal the first time we want to see each other. I wanted to surprise him, cause he lives in California. He moved from North Carolina to California. But I'm not sure where he is exactly located. I will just ask him on wattpad where he lives. "Cade?" "Yes!" I screamed after I got kicked out of my thoughts. "How old are you?" "I'm 18"
"Now is my turn" he said. "So where are you original from" Fuck! that was my only thought as he asked. "I... I can't tell you" I said while I breathed heavily. "It's okay Cadence, I will wait till you are ready for telling me." "Thank you Sav that means a lot" "No problem sweetheart" he said with the cutest face ever. "Now it's my turn to tell you where I'm from. I'm from North Carolina and moved here" he said. Could it be? Could he be my other best friend Sav? "Let's grab something to eat, shall we?" He asked and I answered with a thoughtful nod. We went to a nice Italien restaurant. I love Italien food.

This is how I imagine Savrie

This is how I imagine Cadence