Forgotten Love

Kay and Jess made up and started to talk again. But Kay would never bring Jess over to her house and they both knew why. After that Jess and Finn never talked again. it devestated Jess. she wished to see or speak to him again, but the opportunity never presented itself until the next year, when Finn was old enough to go their school.

The love between them eventually faded until it was forgotten. They had no reason to believe they would ever be able to do what they did again until finally they talked and when they eventually talked again it was sparked.

It was the first day of school when they saw each other again. It was Jess's senior year and Finn's junior year. Jess had almost forgotten about Finn completely. Then they bumped into each other.

"Oh my goodness, hey!" Jess exclaimed, mostly at the shock of how much he had changed. He wasn't the little kid he remembered, he was a young man now.

"Um, hi" Finn said, attempting to avoid her completely. He knows what happens when he talks to Kay's friends, especially Jess. Before Jess could say anything else Finn had disappeared. Jess forgot about the fight between them and then she remembered when Kay walked up. An uneasy look on her face said it all.

"I was just saying hi." Jess said being completely truthful. Kay still wasn't happy but she knew Finn knew better than to talk to her friends, so she let it slip this time. The rest of the day went as usual. Secretly Jess knew she had to talk to Finn again.