Sl*t One And Sl*t Two

As if one girl banging every guy wasn't enough. In comes Kels. Kels was Jess's younger sister but she was twice as bad. She would bang any guy, no matter who he belong to.

Jess goes over to Finns house. She bangs on the door until Finn opens it.

"Oh, Jess. I haven't seen you in a while." Finn says trying to desperately clean up his appearance.

Jess holds up the necklace. "Do you want to explain how this got into Kenzie's back pocket?" Jess asks angrily.

"Oh my god! She took it from me! I never thought I would see it again!" Finn says grabbing it out of her hand, almost crying at the sight of it.

"This really means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

"Well, you gave it to me."

At that moment Jess leans in and hugs Finn.

"Will you take me back, after everything that happened?" Finn pleads.

"I don't think I can."

Meanwhile, Kenzie is sitting in the cafeteria when Kels struts up to her and taps her on the shoulder. Kenzie looks up at Kels, surprised at who it is and slowly rises up to Kels.

"I heard about what you did, and your in!" Kels exclaims happily as her posse claps behind her. Kenzie looks a little confused. What exactly was she being accepted for?

"In what?" This makes Kels's smile fade a bit but then she smiles again.

"My posse, now come with us to the fab table." Kels demands. All Kenzie can wonder is how Kels found out.