Baby on Board

Hunter needed some time to process this. He was going to be a dad. His whole life would change. What would be the best for both of them? Should they keep the baby or should they put it up for adoption? Hunter needed to know what Kenzie was thinking.

"Kenzie?" Hunter asked. "What are your plans for the baby?"

"I don't know." Kenzie said honestly. "I needed to know whose baby it was before I could make any plans"

Hunter was suprised. He didn't think it really mattered to her who the father was, but clearly it did. I guess Hunter needed to give Kenzie a bit more credit.

"So what were you going to do if it was Jakes or Finns?" Hunter asked curiously.

"Well, I don't know exactly. I was just hoping that it would be yours."

"Do you want to keep the baby?"

"I don't know if I can even take care of baby."

"We can do this!"

"We?"

"I would never let you take care of our child alone. Don't you ever think that."

"Do you think we can?"

"Only if you want to. I have a job already and I can save up. I know we can do this!"

Days past and things went on as if nothing ever happened. Hunter and Kenzie were starting to make plans about the baby. Kenzie soon moved in with Hunter and they started getting there hopes up for this little bundle of joy. Unfortunatley, happiness only lasts for a while. Nothing lasts forever.