Kels's Back-up

• Dedicated to Shelby White

Kels was the most popular. She had a bad reputation with men. The funny thing is, none of it ever happened. She acctually had a boyfriend. His name was Austin. Austin didn't go to her school, so no one knew about him. The only person who knew was Jess, and she didn't care much.

"Hey babe." Kels yells out.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Austin smirked.

"No." Kels smirks back then kisses him. He hugs her and then backs up and looks at her with a fake stern face.

"School is very important young lady! You shouldn't be skipping missy!"

"Your one to talk Mr. should be in college." She said defensively. He then scoped he up on his shoulder and carried her over to the park bench.

"You know I can't be away from you."

Meanwhile, Kenzie was still at Kay's and Finn's house, still quietly talking to Finn about the baby and Hunter. They talked about where she was going to stay. When Kay got home she talked Kenzie alone.

"So what happened?" Kay asked, trying to catch up.

"Well, Hunter doesn't want the baby and my Mom kicked me out when I told her." Kenzie lied.

"He seemed so excited at school. What happened?"

"He changed his mind."

Finn walks in and sits down again.

"So whose do you think it is?" Finn asked Kay.

"Hunters, whose else?" Kay said worriedly.

"She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"It could be mine, or Jakes."