The Secret Lies In Sex

No one had seen Finn at school. He didn't leave his house. He just wanted to be with Jess, but she didn't love him anyway. And it was all Hunters fault. She loved him! Why did she love him? What did Hunter have that he didn't? There was only one way this was going to end. Deadly.

The next day at school Kenzie wanted to end the feud and end the affair of feelings between Jess and Hunter. She decided to tell Jess the truth, and Hunter, even if they didn't believe her.

"Hunter?" Kenzie pleaded.

"Not in the mood Kenzie." Hunter replied.

"I just want you to know that Finn was blackmailing me into cheating. He threatened to break us up. It's okay if you don't believe me." Kenzie explained. Hunter leaned down and kissed her.

"I knew there had to be a reason." Hunter smirked. Now it was up to Jess to believe her. Hopefully everything went as planned.

"Jess?" Kenzie asked again. Jess turned around and started to explain when Finns necklace fell out of her pocket.

"I'll get that." Jess offered. She bent down and picked it up and noticed it was Finns necklace.

"I f*cking knew it you b*tch!" Jess screamed. She walked away and never turned back. She needed to have a word with Finn.