One Mans Trash Is Anothers Mans Treasure

Finn had to come up with a way for Jess to forgive him. He needed her, and she needed him, but what Finn did was unforgivable. Maybe they would find someone new.

Hunter needed some time alone. One thing he didn't understand was that if Jess knew about the cheating, why didn't she tell him? Maybe it was better this way. But just ease his mind, Hunter needed to have a little talk with Jess.

"Jess, can I talk to you for a minute?" Hunter asked quietly.

"I told you! Don't ever talk to me aga- Oh Hunter, sure." Jess said, blushing a little.

"Why didn't you tell me that Kenzie was cheating on me?"

"I-I just, couldn't think about it." Jess said starting to cry. Hunter noticed and hugged her tightly. He knew what it felt like and knew that Jess shouldn't have to go through it alone. No one should ever have to go through it alone. Jess realized what Hunter was doing, and it was exactly what she needed. She looked up at him and just hugged into him tighter. Maybe things would turn out fine. Maybe it was meant to be.

At that moment Kenzie walked around the corner. She stared at them in disgust. Kenzie was furious. First Jess lied and now she was stealing Kenzies boyfriend. That's not how things were gonna go down.

Later that day Kenzie went over to Finns. She walked right into Finns room and stood next to him. Finn was just laying on the bed staring at the necklace that Jess had given him.

"What are you doing?" Kenzie asked still angry.

"Kenzie, haven't you done enough." Finn said, not really caring what Kenzie had to say. Kenzie just looked at him and tore off his necklace and shoved it in her back pocket.

"Give that back! Jess gave it to me!" Finn yelled, trying to grab it back.

"Don't you get it! She doesn't love you! I saw her, with Hunter! She was just using you to get with him! Can't you see that? Are you that blind?" Kenzie yelled back. Finn just truned away and stared to quietly sob. "Finn. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of said that." Kenzie appoligized. She realized that it meant more to him than she thought.

"Just get out. Now!"