Rejected

Austin didn't know what to do. He loved Kels but Haizelle was his best friend for as long as he could remember. This choice would not be easy. That's why he turned to his friends for help.

He told them all about the situation and how it would be a life changing choice. His friends just shrugged there shoulders and went along with the conversation.

The next day at school Kels walked up to her posse; Savannah, Becky, Liz, and now Kenzie. Liz turned and looked at Kels and slapped her.

"What the hell was that for?" Kels screamed.

"You lied to us. Your not a sl*t, you had a boyfriend this whole time!" Liz said angrily.

"Who told you that?"

"Word spread like wildfire. So now, your out."

"What? But it's my posse!"

"Was."

Kels walked away and was bent on finding who blabbed, and how they found out.

Meanwhile the posse all fought about who would take over the group.

"I vote Kenzie!" said Savannah happily.

"I vote Kels!" said Becky just as happily.

"We just voted her out Becky." Savannah pointed out.

"I vote me! I've been here the longest." Liz pointed out.

"I say Kenzie. Who's with me?" Savannah said raising her hand. Becky raise her hand. It was settled, Kenzie was the new leader. But this wasn't going to stop Liz from trying to take over.