Chapter 1

Jordan's POV:

***beep...beep...beep!!!***

Uuurgh, I thought I had switched my alarm off. Friday morning, no work today, and I didn't switch my alarm off, well done. Half seven and I'm up, there's no point in going back to bed because I'll never get back to sleep. Mmm, time for some, tasty food. I eventually rolled out of my bed, whilst tripping over my shoes from yesterday. I walked through in my pj's, the flat was always freezing in the mornings. Especially the floors as they were wooden and I had no socks on. I always seem to forget to put socks on and then I complain because my feet are cold. Life. I made my self toast, covered in nutella and grabbed a carton of orange juice. I really need to go shopping for food.

What to watch? I flicked through the channels and saw nothing. I guess this means The Walking Dead then. Oh how I love a bit of zombies in the morning. I've always wanted to be a zombie for a day, it would be so cool, just walking around making strange grunting noises. 

Three hours later and I was in a trance watching the Govenor fight some zombies when my phone started to ring. 

"Warning your creep of a best friend is calling" rang through my flat. I guess that'd be Jo then. My all time best friend, sister from another mister, bro from another hoe, y'know the whole story, but basically my life would be so boring without that little creep in it. 

"What do you want?" 

"Nice to hear your lovely voice in the morning Jord, but I'm bored and I think I'm gonna kill Eric."

"Why what's he doing?"

"Well basically he had three girls round the flat last night and ew, it was just ew. I think I'm going to come live with you."

"Well finally, I've been telling you for ages to actually come live with me. You basically stay here anyway. So when you moving in?"

"I know, I know. I was thinking today because I need to get out of this place."

"Okay, awesome, well just bring the essentials just now and then we'll get organising."

"Sweeet, I'll be round in ten."

"Okay see yah then biatch."

"Ayeee"

Ten minutes later my door opened.

"I'm in the living room." I shouted through.

"Okay, I'm just going to dump my stuff in my room."

"So Joseph, you know this is where all the fun starts."

"Oh yeah? Well I think it's going to get even better as there was like three cars in the car park and there was four fit guys unloading stuff."

"I think they're moving into the flat across from here."

"Well they look very nice."

"Ooooh, well luckily we're both single ladies."

"What about Harry?"

"Well I don't know, he hasn't text me in a few days and it was just sort of a fling as neither of us had anyone, but I honestly don't know."

"Come on, we both know that you love him."

I threw a pillow at her, which she wasn't happy about.

"But he doesn't love me, he made that pretty clear."

"Right, stop thinking about him and lets go get my room ready."

"But that means moving."

"Move your lazy fat ass."

"Rude."

This was it, Jo had finally moved in. Things were going to be awesome now! God help whoever has just moved in across from us two.