Chapter 16

Jo's POV: We've been in L.A. for twelve days now, we've decided to stay for another week just to chill and have a bit of fun. The guys have recorded their whole album and it's sounding great. We're now all sitting beside the pool planning our first proper night out in L.A.

"Well I think you've all worked really hard and deserve to get absolutely wasted, yeah?" Jordan asked, well more stated.

"You just want to get them absolutely leathered so we won't look as bad." I replied, which made everybody laugh.

"Well partly, but they've seen us drunk loads of times but we've never actually seen them wasted. So I want to see them drunk." she replied.

Andy chirped in, "Well that's not true, you've seen us drunk, but you's have been that bad that you can't even remember us being drunk."

Sadly this was true, we're known to get wasted!

"So right, it's five o'clock, so let's go get ready and meet at the front door at half six, yeah?" Joel said before we all left to go get ready.

Me and Jordan walked up together, but she wasn't her self, I could tell that there was something bothering her. She'd been off all day, but she was really trying not to bring anyone else down. I knew from previous experiences, it's better for her to get it off of her chest before she drinks, cause she turns into an emotional wreck.

"Jord, what's up? Don't deny it, cause I don't want to kick your ass into telling me, so what's bothering you?"

I followed her into her room and sat down on her bed waiting for her to explain.

"I got some news about my dad today, it looks like he's at his last stages of his illness."

Shit, fuck. I knew this day was coming, but I hate seeing her like this. Just as I was going to say something, she started agin.

"Like, I knew it was coming but I just don't know what I'm going to do. Andy hasn't even met my dad and he doesn't really know about his illness. Well he does know that he's severely ill but not exactly. How is he going to react to me being like, 'hey, it looks like my dads funeral is going to be sooner that what I thought!'I just don't know what to do."

"Come here, look we can leave the dudes here and go back home till it's all over and then take it from there. Don't worry about Andy, all he needs to do is be there for you. I'm always here, you ain't going to get rid of me that easily are you?"

We sat for a few minutes hugging until Andy walked in. But by this time we were both in tears, which by the look on Andy's face, worry instantly took over him.

"What's happened? Jordan, what's up? You okay? Come here."

He hurriedly ran to her side and she instantly hugged him. I gave her one last hug before leaving them to it.

Andy's POV:

I hugged her tightly afraid to let go. I honestly didn't know what was wrong. Finally, she grasped enough energy to talk, she sat back on the bed still holding my hands.

"Well, I honestly don't know where to begin. But you know my dad is ill, yeah?"

I nodded.

"Oh god, well this morning I got a call from my sister Nikki, saying that this was it. He'd been told that he only really has about a week left. And I just, I don't know what to do."

I didn't know what to do or say, so I just hugged her again.

"So, eh, what do you want to do, we can go to your home or stay or you can go on your own or whatever, just tell me what you want to do and I'll make it happen."

--------------

So hey! sorry for not updating that much! but I'd like to know what you's think of the story?

the truth is that the characters in it apart from lawson are real life ones. I'm Jordan and my best friend is Jo, and my dad is ill. I just felt a bit emotional lately and I thought maybe writing about might help and if it didn't I could always delete it. But once I had written it, I felt better, I really don't know why, but it did.

So yeah, if you're enjoying it , I'd love it if you could share, fan, vote, comment.

Hope you're all enjoying your Easter!

Xxx