Chapter 12

Andy's POV:

I woke up to Jordan moving about. I opened my eyes to her stretching.

"Nothing better than a orgasmic stretch after a sleep."

"Very true, how you feeling? Has the headache lifted any?"

"Yeah it has actually. It must be you cause I never recover from a hangover like that, that quickly. So from now on you are my hangover cure."

"Well I don't see a problem with that."

She just smiled, oh that smile. I sat up and looked at her. Our faces are so close, wait they're getting closer, but my head isn't moving. Oh, her lips were suddenly on mine. Damn, that feels good. Our lips started to move in sync and it got a little heated. She moved away and smiled.

"Look Andy, I just have to be honest. I really and I mean really like you. I have ever since I met you and as I've gotten closer to you the more I fell for you. I thought I'd just get it out there but if you don't feel the same then at least you know how I feel."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Great, this is when my brain decides not to let me speak. I couldn't believe this was actually happening and I couldn't get any words out. So I leant in and kissed her.

After a few minutes we both pulled apart smiling.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." She said cheekily.

"Me too." I laughed. "So does this mean, that you know are we like a thing now?" I asked unsure.

"Definitely, wait I mean only if you want to that is." She replied nervously.

I slid closer to her and held her hands, "Of course I want to be with you."

And after I said that she pressed her lips on mines again.

-----------------------------

Two weeks later...

Jordan's POV:

It's been two weeks since me and Andy got together, but we still haven't told any one yet. Although I suspect they already know. Tonight Andy is taking me out on our first proper date and I seriously can't wait! I just need to finish at work and get ready with out Jo noticing. It's Friday night so she'll be hanging out at Joel's probably. Well hopefully,