Chapter 17

Jordan's POV: I decided to stay in, I couldn't face going out and talking to people. Andy and Jo tried to persuade me to let them stay in with me, but I honestly wanted to be on my own. After they all went out I grabbed my Ipad and went for a shower. Once I got into my pyjamas I went to go see what food there was. But I didn't feel like eating at all, so I decided to go to bed. I put the TV on so I wasn't surrounded by silence. Slowly, I drifted off to a sleep to only be woken up later. It felt like i'd been asleep for a few hours but after checking the time it was only eight. To my surprise, the door opened and I was greeted by the sight of Andy standing there looking at me. I sat up and opened my arms for one of his hugs. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me as I gripped on stronger.

"Why are you home so early?" I asked, still intertwined with him.

"I hated being out knowing that you were home sad. I just wanted to be here with you." He replied as he brushed my hair with his delicate hand.

"Thanks." Was all I could say, I had no energy.

"Right I will go get out of these clothes and get a glass if water, you want anything?"

"No, I'm alright thanks."

He got up and went to get his drink while I wrapped my self in the duvet. A few minutes later I felt the bed dip slightly as he got into bed. Instantly I felt the warmth that his arms delivered as he wrapped them around me. We lay there for a few minutes in silence, until I broke it.

"I think I'm gonna get the next flight home and go see the family for a bit. Get it all over with."

"I don't even have to ask, but I'm guessing Jo will be going with you." This made me smile, as really, Jo has never just been my best friend, she's always been family to me. I've always been a heck of a lot closer to her than even my own sister.

"Yeah she will."

"Do you want me to come with you? I honestly don't mind either way, just what is best for you."

"Yeah, I'd like that."