Chapter 2

"Amir?" I say as I walk with Martin.

"Yea wasn't that one of the names in the bible?" Martin ask and I frown.

"How the hell am i supposed to know" I ask him

"Good point" he says with a goofy nod. I say bye and run off to the lunchroom to meet back up with Matilda and Vanessa.

"Where's Pria?" I ask

"I don't even know." Matilda says.

 I shrug because that's noraml. At this time Pria would be upstairs getting her things so she could wait outside the class. Pria never used to do that till she met her boyfriend Logan. Logan is short and has the biggest head yet the smallest brain. I coud bet a million dollars she is standing outside of class waiting for him to come out of class. Oh well at least she has a boyfriend that is fun. Derrick is what's a word I could use?

Derrick is too safe. He never goes to parties, curses, he don't even know what the red nose or bopping not even what twerking is. One time I convinced him to go to a party and they played the red nose. I asked him to dance and he came to the dance floor. Once I started to dance he gasped. Then pushed me off him and I asked what I was trying to do. It embarassed the hell out of me. The only good thing that comes from this relationship is that he is cute and sweet. Trust and believe I would break up with him if he wasn't so fine. Plus, he soft and I don't feel like seeing him act like a crybaby in the middle of the hallway.

I shake him from my head because the more i think about it the closer I am to the edge of breaking up with him.

Then I pull out my iphone and look at Instagram. At that exact same moment Isaiah walks in the cafeteria. He walks in with Joy and two other girls named Kiti and Keisha . Both of them are thots that's for sure. Keisha is dark skinned with curly hair, nice
body figure. Kiti is light skinned, curly hair.

Joy parts away from them and walks over to me. I recognize behind her that I Amir is staring at her from behind and his eyes are looking her up down from the back. He realize I see him and puts one finger up to his lips saying shh. I nod and giggle. But really I was a little pissed and jealous. Joy has a big booty and big breast as well. She got A1 shoe game and style but she isn't a thot. Joy walks over and I realize she cursing something under her breath and rolling her eyes.

""What's wrong?" I asked worried. She shakes her saying nothing.

"Nope I know you good and well to know something is wrong with you now what the hell happened and who ass I gotta beat?" I asked with a little anger in my voice.

She gives in with a sigh and nods pulling me by my arm. She pulls me to an empty table away from everyone.

"Ight so Isaiah was talking to me and he was like you know you fine as hell right and I nodded saying yea and laughed." she says pausing

"Is that all he made a move" I roll my eyes playfully.

"No of course that's not all, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me on to him and grabbed my ass." she say with her voice progressing with anger. I am getting a little mad as well for two reasons.

One no one touches my friends and family like that unless that's they ride or die nigga. The second is because i'm jealous.

"What the hell!" I snap. So let me get this straight he wasn't just staring at her ass he touched it to.

"I know right and then he was like some aye momma dont get mad I didn't know I needed permission." Joy says with her voice full of anger and sarcasim.

Okay now I am over mad i'm just starring at Joy.

"Then I was like i'm not a thot, then Keisha and Kiti came over as soon as i sayed thot with they little thristy thotiana asses."

Joy now on full range.Keisha and Kiti are like the #1 thot squad in this school. I shake my head and just try to bite my tongue so that I won't try to agree with Joy. If I agree with her she would try to get me to go beat up Isaiah.

"That's bs so that mean he thought you were a thot?" I ask with a mix of anger and curiosty in my voice. She nods

"so he like thots." She tells me.

When she said that I piece of the hope for us to be together fell off of me. But I still shouldn't like him because he is a senior graduating in 5 months going to college when I still have two more years to be left in this hell hole.

"I'm sorry sis." Joy says to me taking me out of my thoughts.

"For what?" I asked confused. "Because it's obvious he like thots and you ain't a thot.' I shrug my shoulders and tell her I'll get over it eventually. Will I? I hope so I have Derrick I need to get Isaiah out of my head for good now.

(Bria looks like Dajsha Alejandro, Amir looks like Kid Lucas, Joy looks like , Matilda looks like Selena Gomez, Vanessa looks like Megan Good, Pria looks like CoCo Jones, Derrick looks like Princeton from Mindless Behavior with a smaller afro though, Marting looks like light skinned version of Prodigy from Mindless Behavior so as you read you can picture them in the story if you want This is not a fan fiction though IT IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS