Chapter 5

Joy POV

His ass is dumb. Keisha has been with at least 5 or more guys... in this school at least hell who knows who she been with outside of school. I bet he don't know I saw his slick ass.

I walk to the bathroom to bust them and then I hear a moan come out the bathroom and I listen as they get louder "mmm Keisha!" I hear Isaiah say her name "The fuck is y'all doing!" I yell as I barge in covering my eyes to keep the scene in front of me hidden. "Joy I... I'm.. I" I hear Isaiah stuttering searching for an explanation. "I was fucking my man JoAnn what you want!?" Keisha snaps. "Yo man bitch I ain't to man!"

"It seem that way to me." I say to Isaiah still covering my eyes. I hear a belt being pulled on and buckled up. "I'm guessing I can but my hand down?"

"Yea." they say in unison. But Isaiah's voice is all sad and guilty but Keisha's is shitty and pissed. Then she crosses her arms and looks to Isaiah. "If I ain't your girl why you just fuck me without a condom!"

"What the hell!" is all I can manage to say.

"Cause you told me you was on birth control." Keisha and I start laughing so hard that when we finish my stomach. "Dont be surprised if she called you talking bout child support." and walk out the now disgusting bathroom. They are really special.

Haha that he got her without a rubber he dumb.

"Joy." I hear him call behind me as He runs after i turn to him and roll my eyes and stick my middle finger up. He keeps chasing me so I run to the nearest girls bathroom. "I'll come in there I just want you to know that."

'The security cameras will see you." I respond with a much harsher tone than I meant but hell he'll be ok.

"Can you come out and talk to me please."

"No thanks I'm good." I say with no emotion behind my voice.

"Ok I'll just talk from out here." he says still with that guilty sound in his voice.

"You can attempt to." I say with anger in my voice

"Ok well first..." I cut him off by flushing the toilet which makes it hard for to hear him luckily. When he continues to talk I go to the next stall and flush that one. Every time he attempts to talk I just flush therefore it flushed out his voice when the talking ceased I looked out the door and he was gone.

But before I can step out Bria runs in past and grabs a tissue. "Are you crying?" she answers my question by whimpering then blowing her nose

"Who ass I gotta beat and what happened?" we say that a lot when something happens to the other. She tells me about Derrick. Then she tells me about how she feels about Isaiah. "Bria I want you to stay away from him!"

"Why."she looks up all innocent and her makeup is fucked up. "Here use my makeup you look like a clown."

Minutes Later

"Omg right in the boys bathroom?"

"Yep and without protection!"

"Thot alert, Joy my radar going off." I say quietly as Keisha walks in the bathroom

Bria POV

"Thot alert." Joy whispers quietly. Unfortunately she doesn't know how to whisper and it sounded like she was using a microphone when she said it.

"Bitch you talking about me or you." Keisha snaps as soon as Joy says her opinion through her microphone

"Did you just call me a bitch Mrs.Thotiana?"

Joy questions Keisha. Before I know it Keisha had hit Joy in the back of her head and there was a fight going on in the bathroom when I turn around I'm in tears because someone is on the floor bleeding