Chapter 8

Ten minutes late me and Taylor parted ways and walked home as I waited for my dad to pick me up from the Train Station luckly we managed to escape Isaiah. Then a car drives up and it's my dad. "Hey sweetie how was school?"

"Great it was hilarious Martin was acting like a straight fool." Earlier today Martin was jumping around like a fucking monkey.

But it's normal for him to act that way plus many other different goofy things.

Tomorrow just might be better because tomorrow I am going to a party. Tomorrow my some what friend Anthony is having a party at a club that his mother owns. Now i have to decide what to wear though I just don't feel like doing that right at this moment. So I decide to kik Jo.

Me:"You going to Anthony party tomorrow?;

Joy:"No doubt, but you got invited?"

Me:"Yep im shocked to though but he did say open invite"

joy:"True what wearing!"

Me:"I have no fucking idea any suggestions?"

Joy: For the top something short for the bottom something tight."

Me: lol ok is Isaiah coming?"

Joy:"Yep!!! You gon flirt girl?:

Me:Not answering that question gtg figure out what im wearing."

Joy: Bye

Me: Bye boo

And that was that and now i am on a frantic search for something to wear. I find myself looking for something specific because Isaiah will be there and I want to impress him though I dont want to be slutty like Keisha and KeKe. I then come to the realization that all my good clothes are dirty. I pull out the hamper and poor everything on the floor.

I spend 2 hours looking for something to wear and its now 8 freaking o'clock. I finally find what i think i'm looking for.

I pull out my green and stripe crop top and my black stretch pants. I try it on and it's perfect. I run down to the basement to the washer and throw the clothes in and go fix some me some mac and cheese. When i finish i go back downstairs and get my clothes. Once i put my clothes on a hanger and put it on the door it's 11 o'clock. Where has the time gone. My bestfriend Michael is non-stop texting me but i find myself falling asleep. I just let go and go to sleep.

...

When I wake up it's 11 and I have a text from Joy.

"Come meet me for lunch and then we'll go back to my house and get ready for tonight. Meet me at subway by my house! You better come to!"

I respond telling her ok and i pack a bag with my hair spry makeup my outfit and a pair of Jordan's. I don't feel like doing much in till the party which starts and ends at 7 and ends at 12 or 1 depends on when ever everyone ready to go. So I just throw on a t-shirt and some jeans and head out and yelling to my mom i'm spending the night at Joy house. And as usual she just says ok and gets on Facebook.

(Sorry for not updating in so long ily please make some noise and vote or tell ur friends promise to update on Friday or Saturday)