Chapter 10

Bria's POV

We walk into Rue21 and I'm in fashion heaven. Rue21 has all my favorite styles and I plan on telling Pria and Matilda about this store cause I know they would like this store. I think I would just rather buy something from here than wear what I have but I'm broke and I need that money from Isaiah. Starbucks to get in the club that's Anthony party is at.                                                                                      

"What the hell should I get?" Joy asked and that's was a good question I didn't even have an answer to.                                                                                                                                                                                

"Well what style do want a summer style or sexy style or my favorite Keisha style aka thot style?" I ask "I'm thinking sexy girl you already know." Which I knew she would say.

"Well how about leggings with a crop top and jean jacket?' I ask looking through the rack. 

"I should make you my person stylist. How fuck do you pick something out in this store so easy?'  she say enviously  

"It's not easy It's a gift. Lol."

Joy and I spread out throughout the store picking out different leggings and we both had our eye on this one crop top so picked it. It had mickey mouse on the front with his middle fingers up which made us laugh. 

"Where's Trevor?" I asked Joy through the dressing room door?

"Probably somewhere playing that block world game on his phone with Martin." she replies not really paying attention.

 Which probably was true because that's all him and Martin did on their phone during free period, lunch, and when we were done with assignments and had free time in class. I guess that's what he does at home all the time to. Joy walked out looking like a true girl who is bout that life lol. She had the mickey mouse shirt with leggings with a black and white pattern.

"That's the one especially if they decided to have a twerk contest leggings will help." Joy cracked up laughing though I don't get why.

"Yep and you gone do the contest with me." I looked at her a madea look and made that scooby doo noise like huh?

" I said you gone do it with me." she says in a duh tone

" Oh hell no. I'm not going up there looking like BoBo the fool. The fuck you thought.' i reply vigorously

" Bitch who you talking to." She says dragging me to th cashier

  Looks like i'm doing the contest.