Chapter 4

"Babe are you ok, you fell pretty hard?" Derrick ask as he helps me up. "Yea I'm fine." I hop up on the tip of my toes to be able to reach Derrick's lips. Damn his height. I kiss him and as soon as I trace his lip with my tongue I feel him get hard, but then he pushes me off him. "The fuck Derrick every time I try to get close to you, you push me away!"

"Woah. Babe watch your language." he says calmly.That's it I can't do this. I grab his arm and drag him away from the crowd growing around us and into the janitors closet and lock the door. "Dude if you have a problem with me cursing I don't know who you are anymore!" I yell.

"Babe are you ok. Oh my gosh is it that time of the month is that why you're acting like like this?" He says with curiousness and confusion in his voice. "Derrick, I don't know if I want to be with you anymore." I say trying to keep my cool. But if his nonchalant ass try to play it cool one more time I'm gonna lose it. "Babe I know you're not serious it's just that time of the month and you're emotional.... I cut him off

"No Derrick you don't get I'm tired of everything, you thinking everything is ok, never wanting intimacy, never touching me in public or kissing me, always nonchalant, always thinking our relationship is fucking picture perfect! My voice elevates with every syllable I speak.

"I'm done with you ok do you understand those words, it means I'm breaking up with you and that means don't come to my house, don't call me, don't text me, don't kik me, don't Skype me nothing!" I yell and go out the closet. I feel something warm coming down my cheek. Before I know it I'm crying.

I run around the corner with my eyes blurring from crying and I can't fuckng see. "Damn!" I yell I ran into something.

I thought I ran into a locker that idea changes when I swear I hear the locker talking asking if I'm ok. I wipe my eyes so I could see. Oh shit.

I ran into Isaiah.

"Are you ok?" he asks me again this time with more worry in his. Probably because I didn't answer the first time.

"Yea I'm fine!" ugh I can't stand his ass right now but up close he is sexier.

"Let me help you." he holds his hand out to help me up "No I have legs I know how the hell to use them!" I fire back. "Damn ok just trying to help."

"Who the hell said I needed you're help."

"Dumb ass." I mumble under my breath as I walk away.

Isaiah POV

Damn she was mean. I shake my shoulders and walk away. Oh, I recognize her she was talking to Joy after the thing in the cafeteria happen. No wonder she was rude as hell.

I walk to the bathroom and do my business. When I walk out Keshia is standing at the door. Shit this bitch again. She is crazy as fuck. I already told her to stop and stay away I don't want to fuck up with Joy again, and this bitch aint helping.

"Hey Isaiah" she says once again trying to sound seductive. She turns with her body pushing on mine and pushes me up against the boys bathroom door. "Keshia what the hell."

"Shh.." she says. Then pushes me into the bathroom into a stall. Damn this thot is strong I can't get her off of me and I give in and let her have me.

(Y'all know he didn't try to get her off of him. He a man he strong enough. Just remember people do what they want to do.If he wanted her off he would've tried harder.) :)