Chapter 9

I walk out the house so I could

meet Joy where she told me to. I search my coat pocket for my bus card and luckily I find.

As I'm crossing the street i drop the damn card down a sewer. "Damn!" i yell out loud. I dig in my pocket and luckily find 10 dollars but I have to turn this in to singles so I stop at Starbucks.

I walk in and guess who works there Isaiah. Perfect. I turn around quickly but I'm guessing he saw me because...

"Hey Brittany come back."

I think he knows my real name now so he just calls me Brittany to annoy me.

"I am talking to you with the sweat pants and cowboy shingles shirt!" unfortunately once again thats me. "My name is Bria dumbass." I yell back putting up the peace sign as i walk out the door.

Isaiah's POV

"I'll use my discount to get you a free drink." I yell to Bria as she turns back around. Her hair is in a ponytail and she has bangs.

"Fine but don't call me Brittany anymore." I know her real name but it's funny how her cheeks get pink when she's mad and annoyed and obviously calling her Brittany annoys her. "Ok Britt I won't." I say as she reaches the counter. "That's it I'm out dickhead."

"Ok Bria I am sorry i was just playing but forreal what can I get you?"

"All I need is for you to turn this ten into a five dollar bill and five singles."

I "snatch" the money out here hand and pop the cash register open and pull out a five dollar bill and five singles and hand her the cash. She grabs and walks toward the door

"No drink!"

"No thanks bye!" And she's gone why was i even paying attention to her no one does at schoo except for Joy. And was I flirting with her? I don't know whatever.

Bria's POV

Ugh glad to be out of there. I am trying so hard to listen to Joy about staying away from but he isn't helping. I stop at the red light when I get a text from Joy

Joy: Where the hell are you I'm at subway waiting on you! 😡

Me: On my way! Calm down I had to get money for the bus

Joy: Wtf you aren't even on the bus yet

Me: no i lost my card and something held me up when I was getting cash

Joy: ight well Trevor is with me so don't get mushy and crushy and weak at the knees and shit

Me: I'm over ur brother he has anger issues 😑😒

Joy: Yea ok well hurry up I'm not waiting for long we gotta run to the store for me something to wear.

Me: lol so how u get Trevor to come

Joy: momma forced him

Me: ight well the bus is here so I will be there in 15 or 20 👍👌

After that no reply. I started to tell Joy what held me up. Which is Isaiah but Joy would've cursed me out. I get on the bus and guess what my day has gotten better because Derrick is on the bus. How could this day get worse.

I move all the way towards the back and stick my headphones in.

...

When I get off the bus. I am annoyed at how Derrick kept looking back at me on the bus. Like if I can help you say something. I hate when people stare at you it's like yes I'm here and I'm not a picture of your imagination.

I get to subway and Trevor isn't helping either. he has on sweat pants but his shirt is completely sleeveless and you can see his muscles. Im sorry Joy but my knees are already beginning to buckle. I push open the door.

"Hey boo." I say and joy stands up to hug me. "Trevor." I say trying not to have any emotion. I can't say this out loud so I text it to Joy even though she is sitting right across from me.

Me: I know I promised not show emotion over your brother but please tell him to put a jacket on or something 🙏

Joy: y 😏

Me: don't torture me just tell em to! 🙏😫

Joy: fine 😂😂😂

She looks up at me. "Trevor but your sweatshirt back on." Trevor smacks his lips "man, it's hot as hell out here."

"Yea and when the heat goes up the hoes come out so put it back on before I have call 1800 choke that hoe."

"Fine but who said i don't want no one to see me without a sweatshirt."

"They'll have to go through me." Joy pats his head like a puppy and we get up from the table and leave and walk across the street to Rue21.

(Told yall I would update ily please help me get more readers. thanks. are the chapter too short? it seems long when I type. just let me now i will update ASAP love yall 😎😆😘👌👍)