3/13/17

Unspoken Words

What people say about me:

"Oh that's so like you."

What the truthful response would be:

"Oh and what would you know. You don't know a damn thing about me. You assume things because you can't see through my act. You can't see through my mask. You can't tell fake from real. At least for me, anyway. You act as if you care about me, when you really don't. You tell me your problems, while you never listen to mine. I always try to understand you, while you don't even try to reach me. That's why I keep quiet. That's why I bottle up my feelings. That's why you can't make statements about me that aren't true. You can't just say that's so like me, when you don't even know a damn thing about me. So stop. Stop pretending to care. Stop pretending that you want to get to know me, when you clearly don't want to. It's easier to be forgotten than reaching out and be neglected."

Yet, the only thing I do say is a lie:

"Well, you've met me! Of course this is who I am!"

Note:

Another set of words unspoken, and I don't regret it at all. I would rather hide my feelings than expose them. Bottle up my emotions. Wait to see if anyone can see past my fake smiles. I would rather wait and see what happens next, than end up hurting someone in the process of my truth. I would rather suffer through the pain myself, than inflict it upon someone else. So all I can really do is smile and see what the world does next.

- Bianca Nicole (InfiniteStory10)

__________________________

Hi! I'm doing this new thing where I put my unspoken responses into this book, because I know some people can relate on wanting to say one thing, but end up saying something else, in order to not cause worry or pain onto others. Once again, thank you for the support for this book.