When he gets jealous

They magically have human changing watch things in this chapter that Donnie made for them all and prob have them in later chapters x

Leonardo's gf
I turned my phone on and it buzzed, telling me I had a text. I read it.
Daniel: hey, we are going to see (new/film) in an hour, wanna come too?
I thought to myself. I wasn't doing anything today.
Me: sure, sounds fun!
Daniel: cool, meet u there at 2
I smiled and turned my phone off. I grabbed my bag and stuffed a ten pound note into it.
"Going somewhere?" I heard Leonardo ask me.
"I'm..I'm just going to the cinema." I explained.
"Ok, I'll come too. If that's ok?" He asked. I gulped and nodded.
"I'll just go get ready." He replied and walked from the main room to his bedroom. I ran into Raphs room.
"Raph!" I cried and walked over to him. He was sat on his bed watching (r/gf) play something on her phone.
"I'm going to the cinema but Leo wants to come with me! How do I get out without him following." I desperately whispered.
"We'll distract him whilst you sneak out?" (R/gf) offered. Raph huffed. I saw his girlfriend give him a stern look. He quivered but sighed. I nodded.
"Thanks. I owe you guys." I sighed and ran back out, them following. I saw Leo.
"You ready?" He asked me. I gulped.
"Hey, Leo, can I quickly show you something." Raph asked and pulled at his arm.
"I've got to go, can't it wait Raph?" He replied.
"Can...can you show me that new kick. I never got the hang of it and I know your great at teaching...fearless." Raph pleaded.
"Quickly, if I have to. (Y/n) stay right there, I'll be back in a minute." Leo sighed and left for the dojo. Raph turned around and mouthed 'you owe me big time'. I smiled and his girlfriend led me to the exit, making sure no one was following.
"Have fun." She said.
"Thanks." I replied and ran off. I saw her disappear back down the hole.
I met Daniel and a couple of friends outside the cinema. We walked in and took our seats. I was sat at the end, next to him. The film was (emotion e.g. sad,etc.) and I felt Dan slide his hand into mine. I gulped and ignored it. He then rested his head on my shoulder. He knew I had a boyfriend. I shuffled him off me.
"Daniel, what are you doing?" I whispered.
"(Y/n)! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I thought you were (his crushes name)." He quietly cried.
"She's the other side of you." I sighed.
"I am so sorry!" He said and slipped his hand out of mine. I nodded and then heard sniffling behind me and turned to see Leo! I saw his silhouette run out of the room.
"Oh no!" I whispered and followed him. I saw the door swing shut and ran after him. He was stood in the entrance of an alleyway, his head bowed and in human form.
"Leonardo." I called and ran over to him.
"Why? What's so good about him that you cheat on me with him?" He asked and looked down at me.
"It wasn't like that at all-" I started.
"Then what was it? Is that why you left early, made Raph as a diversion?" He gulped, tears pouring down his face. I gently wiped them and took his hand in mine.
"Daniel thought I was someone else. He didn't realise it was me. He thought I was the girl the other side of him and he apologised straight away. And I left because...because I love you so much and I didn't want you to react like you did. I guess...I just wanted to spend time with my friends?" I explained and traced the bottom of his face with my fingers.
"I'm sorry for overreacting and fearing the worst...I..I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." He muttered.
"It's my fault...but let's not argue. I'm hungry. Fancy pizza?...We could go into town?" I offered. He grinned and nodded. I smiled and held his hand all the way there.

Raphael's gf
I sighed and leant into Raph. I felt his breath in my hair. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips trace the edge of my ear. I smirked and turned to look at him.
"Whats with the wolf whistling at the others Raph?" I asked.
"Teasing. I know they'd all rather have me than Leo, Donnie and Mikey. I mean, you did." He replied.
"I met you first." I said.
"You saying, you'd date Mikey?" He asked, sounding slightly offended.
"I didn't say that." I sighed and sat up and stretched. I looked back to Raph and saw his mouth slightly parted.
"Quit gawping." I rolled my eyes and stood up, swinging my hips loosely as I did, to tease him. I heard him gulp. I turned and winked at him. He smirked and followed me (or my butt) out of the lair and out the sewers. He used his watch Donnie had made him to change into a human figure. He was hot! He had deep red hair and bright emerald eyes. I linked my arm around his and led him slowly down towards the town. I suddenly saw a familiar face.
"Charlie!" I cried and ran over to him.
"(Y/n)! I haven't seen you for ages!" He gasped and brought me into a tight hug.
"Raph, this is Charlie. An old friend. Charlie, this is Raph. My boyfriend." I told them as they shook hands.
"It's so great to see you!" I sighed and leant into Raph. I could tell he was slightly uncomfortable with him. He easily got jealous if there was another boy around.
"Why don't you go home. I'll be back in a few minutes, I just want to have a chat with Charlie, if that's ok?" He scowled but nodded and returned in the way we had just come from.
I hugged my friend again.
"I am so sorry. I never wanted us to fall out." He whispered into my hair. I felt tears prickle at my eyes and soon I was quietly sobbing into his chest. He stroked my hair and moved down to my back, gently patting me. I hiccuped when I looked back up at him.
"You were always so perfect." He whispered to me, holding me close.
"I'm..I'm with Raph now." I sigh.
"Talking of Raph, I should get back to him." I said and start to walk off.
"Wait!" He cried. He got a pen and scribbled his number onto my wrist. I nod and walk back towards the manhole. I silently creep down. I was about to turn the corner but instead I froze when I heard Raph say my name.
"She...it was like he was her boyfriend instead of me. She was crying to him and I've never seen her cry ever...just why...why would she cheat on me..?" I hear him moan.
"I wouldn't." I call and turn the corner to see Raph pacing and Leo sat on the sofa.
"..(y/n). Where's...him..?" He asks. I shrug.
"He an old friend Raph. I was crying cuz we had a big argument when we were..were going out cuz before we did, we were best friends, and then we never spoke again but we both regretted everything and want things to go back to normal for us both. " I tried to explain. Raph nodded and gulped. He scratched the back of his neck and I ran into him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he placed his on my shoulders. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I sighed and wanted to stay hugging him forever.