Chapter 5-The Alpha of Alphas

It was the next day of school and thankfully for Scarlet, Victoria was back. "So, what had happened since I was gone? Anything...INTERESTING?" She said with a curious smile.

"Well..me and Levi hung out in Werewolf class.." Scarlet said with a hint of hesitantness in her voice. "And..?" Victoria vouched Scarlet to go on. "And..also..during the day..I saw my two old best friends bullying Levi and something weird kinda happened to me.." Victoria's eyes widened. "What KIND of weird?"
"Like..magic weird.." I responded. "Go on..tell me the details!"
Scarlet started, "Okay so when I told them to stop, they went right on back to hurting him and cornering him. I guess I got really mad and I suddenly turned to a wolf..but like, a dark, demonic one..even scarier than a normal demon wolf Shadow Knight.." Victoria must have known what that is cause her eyes widened even more.

"You're kidding.." Victoria said. I shook my head and her eyes stayed widened. She then suddenly grabbed my arm and brought me to a classroom. It must have been a Dark Mastery class cause there were lots of pictures on the walls of the classroom of werewolves and Shadow Knights, and there was a dark, eerie feeling in the room. There was the teacher with dark purple hair and dark purple eyes sitting at her desk, grading papers.

She looked up and saw Victoria and Scarlet. "Ms. Darkson! Ms. Darkson! I have something MEGA to show you!" Victoria bellowed to her. "Okay, okay slow down Victoria.." Ms. Darkson replied. Victoria turned to Scarlet and motioned her to do it. "I-I can't..it only happened when I was angry." Scarlet stuttered. Victoria then got a smirk on her face and started poking her.

"Hey! Did you know that you smell like moldy cheese? Oh, and did I forget to mention? Your sense of fashion is sooo dumb!" Victoria shouted. Scarlet could feel rage come up in her. Victoria kept throwing insults and remarks about her and her temper got shorter and shorter. Before Scarlet knew it, the temper came up to her cheeks and her cheeks felt like they were burning up like burning flames.

A flash of light came and Scarlet had transformed to her form. She had sharp, vamp fangs and bloodshot red eyes with long wolf ears and a tail. She had a more of a pale expression and her nails were way longer than before. Ms. Darkson's eyes widened at Scarlet's sight.

"I know, amazing RIGHT?!" Victoria smiled with delight. "It's..not like anything I've ever seen.." Ms.Darkson remarked. "If this happens..then that could only mean one thing..you could be..the next heir to the position of being the Alpha Queen of the Bloodblade Clan..which means you would be the Alpha of ALL Alphas!"

I couldn't believe it..Levi was right. At first I thought it was only him making up his imagination. But now..it seems more true than ever..

*End of Chapter 5*