Chapter 7-Monster

"S-Scarlet?!" Victoria stammered. All of a sudden, Scarlet's eyes flashed open. They were the color of when she had transformed into that thing before. Victoria slowly backed away, unsure of what to make of the situation. Scarlet started to growl.

"Your eyes..." Victoria said. Scarlet's growl turned to a smirk on her face. "Whatever you are, Scarlet if you can still hear me, listen..I WILL GET YOU OUT!" Scarlet smirked even more.

"Oh dear, your friend is still your friend. She's just..a little busy right now."
Victoria's expression turned determined. "Let her go! YOU MONSTER!"
"Oh, just call me Keora, dear." Victoria was getting angrier by the minute. She probably had a little chance of saving Scarlet, but she was gonna give it her best shot.

She grabbed a fire extinguisher by the door and sprayed it at Keora. Keora dodged it all and ran as fast as a bullet around Victoria. It made Victoria dizzy and she almost lost her composure. "STOP, JUST STOP!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Keora's fangs grew down even more and got even sharper. "Instead of being a disgusting pathetic human, wouldn't you like to be something...more?" Keora questioned.

"I would rather to be myself than to be something as horrifying as YOU. You are a monster and you do horrible things to people. LET MY FRIEND GO!...please.."
Victoria started to tear up a little. Keora showed no mercy or pity in her expression. Keora smirked and slowly started to walk towards Victoria. Victoria started backing off but tripped in her step and fell backwards.

Victoria just sat there, feeling a little paralyzed. Keora just got closer and closer. Keora's eyes gleamed with evil and power. All of a sudden, Victoria was knocked out. Keora smirked.

Keora decided to stop corrupting Scarlet for now so she let her faint. Scarlet woke up on the restroom floor with a pounding head. "Ow.." Scarlet groaned. What happened?...

*End Of Chapter 7*

(Sorry for the short chapter)