Chapter 11- The Other Person

Scarlet thought only her, Ms.Darkson, Levi and Victoria knew about what she had witnessed and discovered...but that was not the case. All along, there had been a person sneaking around, following Scarlet wherever she went. He was pretty good at it, for her not to notice him. Take note that I said it was a "him". This person had been following Scarlet around ever since her first day of school.....Let's see how this plays out....
###After Scarlet Talked To Victoria##

"So...the person who took over you was my great-great grandmother who came back to make you evil because your the Ultima that was explained in the prophecy told years ago?" Victoria concluded. "Yep..that just about summarizes it all" Scarlet replied. "Wow..my parents or in fact, no one in my family told me about our generation of Ultima Werewolves" Victoria said, probably still in shock of what she had been told. Who would have known that my new school year would be a scary and intense one?, Scarlet thought to herself. The bell rang. "Well, we should get going. We should tell Levi about this later. He is probably urging to ask us about it ever since he saw it" Scarlet said. Victoria nodded and the two hurried off to their class.

While they had been talking, they didn't notice someone spying on them not too far away. He heard everything. Let's see what he was exactly doing...

  ####The Other Person's View####

"Scarlet is so beautiful...if I could just have her for my own...with NO interferences...I know Jax likes her...maybe Levi too...but she is MEANT to be mine" He said with a psycho look in his eyes. "I have a plan...I need to confront Levi...and just ask him a few harmless questions......

          and then....I can know....for...

                          Sure.....