Chapter One-Hundred Fourteen

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter 114

After switching cars and dropping off my FBI gear into my apartment, I swung by the spa to get a haircut. The stylist who originally cut my hair said that whenever I needed a trim, to just swing by. I did and I was washed, cut and styled within twenty minutes. On my way back to Charlie's, I picked up some flowers since I was gone for so long. They were red and purple roses, some elegant and beautiful for my girl.

Back at the house, I gave Bella her flowers and we ate some leftover eggplant parmesan. After that, we worked out in the gym and spent some time in the hot tub. That time in the hot tub quickly turned into naked fun time in the hot tub. I was still panicky from earlier and I needed some loving from my girl. I was quite aggressive with her as we made love in the hot tub, causing water to slosh everywhere.

Our sexy times didn't end there. We made love in the shower of her bathroom and again, in front of the mirror by her bed. We collapsed, in a sated heap, in her king-sized bed. We were a tangle of naked limbs and soft caresses until we both fell asleep.

Unfortunately, I was unable to really sleep. I had nightmares. I couldn't close my eyes without seeing the hateful gaze of my sperm donor. I felt every punch, every kick and every painful memory. So, I stayed awake. I held Bella as she slept peacefully with her head on my chest. I felt solace in having her in my arms, knowing that I loved her. I couldn't say it. I didn't want to say until she knew who I really was, but I'd always show it.

The next few days were spent in the house or at Twilight, working with Charlie. He never knew of our tryst on his desk. Nor will he ever. We sprayed the entire office with air freshener since it reeked of sex after we were done. Both times we defiled his desk.

You heard right. We fucked in Charlie's office twice.

The first time was before July Fourth. The second time was the following Tuesday. Bella had attacked me and she rode me, on the couch, into oblivion. However, the smell of our coupling lingered in the air and Bella sprayed the hell out of the room, plus lighting several candles to hide the evidence.

One night, Bella and I were leaving Twilight. Our fingers were entwined but something was up. I felt a cold shiver quake through me and I was immediately on alert. I looked around the parking lot, causing Bella to tremble. "What is it?" she whispered.

"Something's not right," I hissed back. I unholstered my glock, given to me by Charlie. I handed Bella the keys to my car. "Get in. You drive like hell back to your house. Got it?"

"Edward," she whimpered.

"Bella, trust me," I said forcefully, cupping her neck. She nodded and kissed me, plunging her tongue into my mouth. I pulled back, kissing her mouth three times. "Go, baby."

"Come back to me, amore. Promise me, you'll come back," she sobbed, tugging on my hair. I nodded and she ran into the car. She started the car. With a frown, she pulled away. Once she was gone, Felix and Demetri crept out of the shadows.

"That was so touching," Demetri sneered. "Mafia Princess has herself a boytoy."

"You knew that already, Demetri," I smirked. "How's your girl? Gotten over your case of herpes?"

"Fucking Aro," Demetri hissed under his breath. Felix just chuckled. "Shut the fuck up, asstard! We're here to put an end to del Cigno. Well, since this douche sent the whore away, we'll have to settle for him. Because I respect you for being a first-class asshole, I'll give you the choice. Guns or hand-to-hand?"

"It's been awhile since I've had a good fight. Show me what you got, Demetri?" I smirked.

"Not just me. Both of us," Demetri said with a creepy grin. "You're going down, Masen."

"I beg to differ boys," I said, slipping off my coat. "Bring it."

A/N: Cliffie...please don't hate. I promise to update quickly! *Scouts honor* Leave me some!

PS~ pictures of Bella's bouquet of flowers are on my blog and my tumblr. Just sayin!

%5C%5C0 c