Pronouncement

(Sanctuary, Third-Person POV)

Sun-A: There's way too much at stake here, we can't delay any longer. Every passing minute is another wasted by us and gained by them.

Rogue: *nods* Send the signal

Hani: Yes ma'am

Hani set up a beacon in the center of the multirealm platform piece within the sanctuary. Ylva and her shadow priests kneeled around it, calling out to the spirit animals to descend from the aurora skies. Each animal made its way down, however none circled around, they stood waiting for a command.

Ylva: Go and find your respective souls. Lead them here, we need their help to fight the evils ahead.

The animals flew up and beyond the aurora skies. Each one dispersing to find their living souls.

(Soshi Dorm)

Yuri: I'm telling you I drew the Ace!

Hyoyeon: No you didn't I did! I pulled a royal flush!

Jessica: Why can't you two ever play without fighting?

Yuri & Hyoyeon: BUT SHE'S THE ONE CHEATING!

Sooyoung: Hey guys

Hyoyeon: YOU KNOW I PULLED IT!

Yuri: NO I DID! YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT LOSING!

Sooyoung: Guys

Jessica: Stop fighting! Don't make me get up from this seat!

Yuri and Hyoyeon get ready to fist fight, Jessica gets up as well. A shouting match takes place among all three.

Sooyoung: GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP AND LOOK AT THE DAMN WINDOW!

All three stop in their tracks, turning their attention to the large window in the living room. Different spectral animals glide right in, each one heeling next to its soul.

Hyoyeon: What is this?

A shriek startled all of them, Tiffany ran out of her room screaming her head off at a slithering spectral snake that was happily following her around.

Tiffany: GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

Jessica: Calm down stupid! It's just your spirit animal.

Tiffany: I'm not a snake!

Yuri: According to your Chinese zodiac you are, I have a snake too. *holds snake*

Hyoyeon: Same

Jessica: Do we all have snakes?

Yoona: Hey guys why is there a spectral horse in my room?

Sooyoung: Oh you have one too, sweet! You think we can ride them?

Seohyun: I have a sheep it's so cute *pets sheep*

Sheep: Baaaa!

Sunny walks in with her snake slowly slithering around her shoulders and back, along with a young dragon that is currently leaping all over the place spitting spectral fire.

Seohyun: Awww look at the baby dragon!

Sunny: We have to get going, they're calling for us.

Jessica: Woah you actually stayed here for once? Must be a miracle kind of day. Hey Yul want to buy me a brand new car?

Yuri looks up clearly lost.

Yuri: What?

Hyoyeon: It's not that day Jess *pats back*