For Whom The Bell Tolls Part 2

Last Time On Chronicles Of Soshi

Soyeon: I've brought these

Rogue: These files have every single detail we need!

_______________________________________________

Hyomin: Younha!?

Younha: You have brought me exactly what I came here for!

Sunny: HYOMIN!

______________________________________________

Sunny: NOOOOOO! LET ME GO I HAVE TO FIND HER! HYOMIN!

Ylva: Sunny please calm yourself! You won't be able to save her if you're hysterical!

Sunny pulls herself in every direction, screaming to get out of Ylva's grip. A murderous look in her eyes as they shift to red, as frightening as they may seem, all the pain in the world is evident instead of the demon she's known to be.

Sunny: LET GO!

Yoona: Sunny!

Taeyeon: *gripping shoulder* Ma'am the enemies are retreating. I have more snipers scouting the area for- what's wrong with Sunny-ah?

Soyeon: What's wrong with your shoulder?

Taeyeon: Some bastard got me when I was reloading.

Rogue: Go get yourself patched up. Sunny hey look at me.

Sunny: *sobbing* We have to get her back!

Rogue: We will I swear, we will get her back! But I really need you to control your rage. It won't get us anywhere if you're not level headed.

Sunny stopped squirming, she let her body slump down to the ground. Wrapping her arms around her knees and laying her head down on top of them. After a few seconds she began hitting it again and again against her knees.

Irene: Sorry to barge in, we caught one of the Kingpin's men.

Sunny launched herself at the man before Irene even got a chance to set him down. Sunny pounder her fists against his face, her hands growing bloody and bruised just like the man's torn face. Rogue and Ylva took a hold of Sunny's arms and pulled her away.

Solar: OMO!

Rogue: Everyone return to your positions. Take the injured to the infirmary to get patched up. The rest of you leave us, I need to speak with Sunny. Sun-A you and Soyeon arrange everything for our departure, it's time to find ourselves a traitor and a drug lord. We're ending this once and for all!

Sun-A: Yes ma'am

Everyone left the room except for Ylva who was still holding Sunny back.

Ylva: What will you have me do?

Rogue: Please check on Ara and Sojin make sure they're okay.

Ylva: Al....right.

Rogue: SHIT! THE BOMBS! are they deactivated!?

Ylva: I'll check, *speaks into wristband* Eunjung how is the ATO team doing?

Eunjung: They have two more explosives to go, agent Hwasa is working on one right now. After this the only one left will be the on the south wing.

Ylva: Thank God, once you're finished go back to the barracks and pack up. We're heading to the Kingpin's mansion. Please be safe, don't get blown up. Oh and...bring those explosives with you, I bet he wants them back.