Bonnie/Clyde & Clyde/Bonnie

(Sooyoung's POV)

"Hyoyeon sweetheart I feel sick."

I reach out my hand behind me to nudge her awake except, she isn't here.

"Hyo? where are you? HYO! ow why does my throat hurts so bad? it feels like needles are poking it from the inside. My head, ugh what the hell?"

Miryo: Oh you're awake, good I was beginning to worry about you.

"What happened? where's Hyoyeon?"

Miryo: Sojin's running some tests on her right now, she'll be back once she's done. In the meantime how about you let me run tests of my own?

"O-Okay"

Miryo: How do you feel?

"I feel really dry, almost like I never drunk water before. My throat and my head hurt too."

Miryo: Hmm I expected as much, are you able to stand? I need you to lay inside that machine over there.

I sit up groggily hanging on to the edge of the bed as I try to stand up. My legs feel like jello, what the hell happened to me? is Hyoyeon feeling the same? I take a step forward wobbling around like a newborn fawn all the way to the machine.

Miryo: Lay down face up, are you claustrophobic Sooyoung-ssi?

"No but I don't like sitting in tight spaces either, it's uncomfortable."

Miryo: Ha ha who does? I'll try to be as quick as possible I just need to see if there are any internal changes.

"Internal? you mean I'm changing on the inside?"

Miryo: Well, you're a man so obviously you changed externally already. Now I'm going to check the inside.

"How?"

Miryo: The machine you're laying down in is a Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner, MRI for short. It uses a powerful radio transmitter to generate electromagnetic fields that-

She stops talking once she sees that I have my eyebrow raised. Of course I don't know what the hell she's talking about I'm not a researcher, I'm a gun for hire..apparently.

Miryo: *clears throat* Basically it's a big machine that will let me do a full body scan to check everything on the inside. Bones, muscle, organs, everything, oh except nerves. That requires a whole new procedure.

"*sigh* Okay so what do you see?"

Miryo: It's going to take between thirty minutes to an hour to fully scan your entire body.

"I have to lay here that long? grmmmrhhrmph"

Miryo: *giggles* Relax I won't let you get bored I'm staying right here until it's completely done. How about we talk while we wait?

"I don't know what to talk about."

Miryo: Your career, relationship, dreams and aspirations. You know shit like that.

"Hahahaha okay sure, my career is on hold for now while I get all this sorted out. My relationship, that's going good I guess, as for dreams and aspirations...I don't know."

Miryo: This is the worst conversation I've had with a patient, and there have been plenty.

"I just don't know what to say, I don't want to sound negative while I talk about my problems. It feels like I'm in a therapy session or something."

Hani: Therapy sessions aren't bad, they help you relieve stress by allowing you to open up about your ongoing issues. Good morning ladies.

"Morning"