Ying & Yang

(Facility, Tiffany's POV)

Bright lights, people in surgical gowns surround me, everything is so blurry. Why are they shouting? are they shouting? maybe it's just my hearing, it hurts to even think. I try to speak but nothing comes out, what the hell happened to me? I can't feel my arm.

MY ARM! I remember now, I got shot during the capture mission. But why can't I feel it?

Tiffany

What? who's calling me?

TIFFANY

Hello? oh right I can't speak.

TIFFANY!

Come on mouth why won't you talk!?

HWANG MIYOUNG!

OH FUCK NO!

"*raspy cracking voice* DO YOU WANT TO DIE!? WHO THE FUCK CALLED ME THAT!?"

Jessica: Shut up you sound like a velociraptor on crack. How are you feeling?

"Like I just got off the world's never ending roller-coaster"

Jessica: *chuckle* It's the meds they gave you.

"Why were those people in robes surrounding me?"

Jessica averted her eyes from me for a second before speaking.

Jessica: They're..Miryo's surgeons. They helped her treat your wounds.

Jessica nods to herself, almost as if telling herself she did a good job with her answer. Something is definitely amiss here.

"Wounds? I only had one, the one on my shoulder. Why would they need a whole surgery team to treat one wound?"

Jessica: Y-You had more than one.

"Huh?"

Jessica: Umm..t-there were two or three other bullets lodged into your right arm. They removed all of them.

"Oh good so can I go home now?"

Jessica: No you need to rest. Here lay back and close your eyes, I'll bring you a drink and some soft food to eat. You must be really hungry.

"More thirsty than hungry. Hey wait a minute, you're not this nice to me. Normally you would be picking on me or messing with me in some way to spite me. Why the sudden change in character?"

Jessica: *crosses arms* Stephanie we were born in the same hospital, in the same state, we're both American. We both ended up here in Korea working under the same label, and we're both part of an organization dedicated to doing, I don't know what. We have more things in common than you think. The reason for me teasing you so much is that I like having someone to pick on since my own little sister is living her own life now. *looks down* She doesn't even bother to visit me anymore. We only see each other here or for a split second on the battlefield.

"Jessie"

Jessica: I'm gonna go get you some water and food. Don't you get up from this bed you hear me!? *wags finger* I'll kick your ass! I know how to box, my father was a boxer don't try me.

"*husky laugh* Yes ma'am"

That's a new revelation I didn't think I'd get willingly. She thinks of me a sister? I can't believe we spend so much time fighting just because she misses having sibling quarrels. Who am I kidding of course she would miss the play fights, she's an Aries, she's made for fighting. Even though she's not built for it.

"Hehehehe scrawny Sica"

Jessica: The fuck did you just say?

"N-Nothing, Jessiah the great"