Update

Hello everyone, Jessica here. I am the Ice Princess in Korea's most prominent girl group, So-nyuh Shi-dae, or I was until the company decided to be a piece of shit and give me an ultimatum which meant either giving up my business or giving up my position in- you know what? that doesn't matter anymore.

I am here to, first and foremost, extend my apologies on behalf of the author. She's working on her own tasks, I don't blame her for wanting to focus on her own endeavors. I did the same and look at how successful I am, but you already knew that. My new single WONDERLAND is out, everyone go get it and support me. Also support Girls Generation and T-Ara, they need lots of love especially after all the ongoing rumors.

I would also like to say that I am not a cold person, it's just my exterior that seems cold. I'm actually a very nice person once you get to know me. I-

Yuri: What you doing baby?

Yah! This is my solo session!

Yuri: Oooh can I watch?

Not that kind of solo session!

Yuri: ...can I still watch?

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Yuri: Aww

As I was saying I'm a good person, don't let the nickname deter you from loving me. Umm...what was I here for again? Oh right! The author has begun working on the third installment, it is called Chronicles Of Soshi: A New Era. You can find it in her Stories list, she doesn't feel like putting up a link. I don't blame her, that's just doing the most.

"Actually I do have a link, here it is give it to them."

*scoff* Excuse me but where is my paycheck? I don't get paid enough to play servant for you. I am Queen Jessica, QUEEN!

"I don't get paid either! I have no money coming in for my free work! Stop complaining and do your job!"

Fuck you!

"When? *wink*"

Yuri: YAH BACK OFF MY WOMAN!

Damn it Yul I thought I told you to get out!?

Yuri: She's flirting with you!

NO SHE ISN'T! GET OUT!

Yuri: FINE! I've to my eyes on you.

"Ooh I'm trembling with fear. Here's the link, I have to go take care of my own business. Finish here Jung, you're taking too long."

I'LL FINISH WHEN I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT!

"What did you say?"

I said..I'll finish just the way you like it.

"Better."

*mutters* Bitch! *clears throat, extends script* Okay so the link to the new story is here;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1232198

Don't complain to me if the link is broken or unworking. Take it up with the author. So anyway back to me, I was thinking of making my fashion line BLANC & ECLARE into more than just a luxury brand. I would like to add men's clothing into the mix what do you think?

"I THINK YOU SHOULD END THIS ALREADY! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN UPDATE, NOT YOUR LIFE STORY!"

YOU KNOW WHAT!? FUCK YOU! I AM NOT GETTING PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS!

"I DON'T EITHER!"

THEN WHY DID YOU HIRE ME!?

"I DIDN'T! NOW START REHEARSING YOUR LINES JUNG!"

AAHHHHHH! STREEEEEEESSSS!

"I quit! YOU write the stupid story!"

You know what!? Fine! I will!

Alright everyone from now on the chronicles will be named;

The Chronicles Of Jessica Jung. It is my story now, *puts on crown* get ready to bow down bitches! Have fun reading. *leaves*

"Is she gone? Hello everyone it's Rogue_94. I hope you enjoy the new story and I hope this minor conflict with the staff doesn't deter you from reading the rest of the chronicles. Be sure to support Girls Generation, T-Ara, BlackPink, Apink, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, and all other K-Pop groups. They really don't get paid enough for their hard work and efforts, the economy is shit. I didn't mention Jessica because....fuck Jessica she is a bitch! She acts like the queen of the world!"

HEY COME FIGHT ME FUCKER! I'M RIGHT HERE!

"I was just kidding damn! Calm down! You see? She's a fucking iceberg! I bet she's the iceberg that the Titanic crashed into. Anyway, have fun bye!"