Disclosure

(Facility, Third-Person POV)

Sanctuaries are known to be a place of refuge, tranquility, and safety. On this day, it is anything but tranquil. There's a rigid feeling of uncertainty in the air among all the members. The news of a harbinger being among them raises questions, many of which have little to do with defeating the Kingpin. Still, the coming of a new unknown creature fills each agent with suspense, worry, and distress.

Sunny: *raises hand* Hey gram gram, what's a harbinger? What does she do exactly?

Rogue: A harbinger is the forerunner of new life. It is a person that signals the approach of another. In this case Soyeon is the harbinger of the creature in her womb.

Hyomin: Womb?

Sunny: Creature?

Eunjung: Are you saying she's pregnant?

Rogue: That's the main point of conceiving yes, she's around.. *looks at Soyeon's belly* wow that thing is growing quickly. Technically she's only been pregnant for two days right? Or is it three?

Soyeon remains quiet.

Rogue: Right she's upset, she's only been pregnant for nearly three days. But the fetus's development would categorize it around a month. Congrats! *pats Soyeon's shoulder* give the father my regards *looks at Yoona*

Eunjung: Who's you two? Who is the father Soyeon?

Soyeon: Umm...No one

Eunjung: So it's an immaculate conception then? A baby just began developing on its own inside your uterus?

Soyeon: Stranger things have occurred around here haven't they? Why is it hard to believe that I have a fatherless child?

Eunjung: Because I can tell when you're lying. Tell me, who is it!?

Soyeon fights the urge to look at Yoona, she lowers her head down avoiding Eunjung's glare.

Eunjung: SOYEON! WHO IS THE FATHER!?

Everyone backed away at the sound of Eunjung's rising voice. She's on the verge of tears but why? Why is it that she feels so betrayed? Even she doesn't know.

Eunjung: Soyeon answer me *grips shoulders* Who is the father of your child?

Soyeon: I can't

Eunjung: *screams at top of lungs* TELL ME!

Soyeon: I'm sorry, I can't.

Eunjung pushes her back demanding that she tell her. Yoona steps in once again, protecting her woman from the wrath of others just as she promised.

Yoona: Stop hurting her! You're going to cause a miscarriage!

Eunjung: *tears spilling* You knew?

Ara: Now it makes sense why she would defend her.

Eunjung: Tell me who the fucking father is Yoona! If you know about the pregnancy then you know who the guy is, tell me!

Yoona turned around ignoring Eunjung's demands. She walked towards Soyeon making sure the girl is okay. Eunjung grabbed her hood roughly and pulled her to the ground. She drew her gun and aimed at Yoona.

Hyomin: Eunjung what are you doing!?

Soyeon: Eunjung stop!

Eunjung: Tell me who he is!?

Rogue: *draws gun* Put your gun down Eunjung you need to relax!

Eunjung: Not until she tell me who the guy is!