Marshmello

"y/n we are finally here!" Ruby my best friend yelled as we were in line to enter Coachella.

After we got our bracelets and passes, we started making our way to the main stage.

"let's go see DJ Snake first" Ruby said as she pulled on my arm, to make sure we wouldn't get separated in the large crowd.

We were dancing to the music when all of a sudden Ruby grabbed my arm again.

"Look y/n!" Ruby loudly whispered pointing to the crowd.

"What I'm I looking at?" I asked looking around, trying to see what she was talking about.

"No look at him!" she said louder pointing at two guys, that were near the side of the stage, where it was less crowded.

"Do you know him or something?" I questioned as we got closer.

"No, y/n it's Martin Garrix, and look who's beside him" she says smiling.

"Marshmello!!!" I yelled in surprised, which causes both guys to turn around and stare at us.

"Yeah, thats me" he says while Martin laughed. I felt my face heating up as they were both staring at us.

"It so great to meet you, I'm a big fan!" Ruby said excitedly to Martin as they started talking, leaving me and Marshmello standing on the side.

"So since you know my name, what's yours?" he asked.

"Oh it's y/n" I answered with a smile.

"That's a beautiful name" he said.

We countued talking about music, what we liked, and just anything we could think of. I was having a really good time, until we herd someone yelling for marshmello.

"Sorry, it's my time to go one stage" he says

"Well it was really great meeting you" I said happily before he pulled me into a hug.

"Come see me after the show" he saying giving me two passes, one for me and Ruby.

He pulled me into one more hug before he and Martin started making their way backstage.

"That was so awesome, and we got backstage passes!" Ruby yelled as she happily pulled me into a hug.

"Come on let's go closer to the stage, the love of your life is going to preform" she said laughing causing me to blush and smile back, as we started dancing  to the song marshmello being to play. I couldn't wait to see him after the show.