Deadmou5

I was sitting at a table in Tim Horton's at ten o clock at night stressed out and trying to get all my work done, because everything was due tomorrow. I reach to get my cup of coffee but as soon as I lifted it up I noticed it was empty.

Great this night just keeps getting worse I thought to myself , as I got up to go order another cup. I ordered and was now waiting for my second cup of coffee of the night. I got my cup and was walking back to my table. As I was looking at my phone I bumped into something, which causes me to spill my coffee, and drop my phone.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" I heard as I looked up to see a guy handing me my phone, and I notice that he had spilled his cup too.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been on my phone while walking" I said.

"Let me buy you another cup" he said as we were walking back to the cashier and ordering.

"Thank you" I smiled as we got our cups. When I got back to my table, I notice that he was standing and looking around for a place to sit.

"You could sit here if you want?" I said to him.

"Thanks, my name is Joel" he says as he takes a seat across from me.

"My names y/n" I said as I started to put my work stuff away.

"I hope I'm not brothering you" Joel said as he was fidgeting with his cup.

"Don't worry I was almost done, and I think it's a good idea if I take a break" I said as I looked at him, I notice that he had a lot of tattoos on his arms and even some on his neck.

"What type of work do you do?" Joel asked.

"I work as a magazine editor, what about you?" I answered.

"That's cool, I'm a producer and dj" he says smiling.

We continued talking about our job and hobbies. It turns out that we had a lot in common, and Joel was really an amazing guy.

"Well it's getting late I should get going" I said as I started to collect all my things.

"Before you go I was wondering, if maybe you would like to get coffee with me tomorrow?" I heard Joel ask nervously.

"Yeah, that would be nice" I answered as we exchanged numbers.

"And I promise this time I won't spill the coffee" he says with a smile.

"That would be nice" I said as we walk out of the store together laughing, this turned out to be a better night then I thought.