'I. LOVE. YOU.'

Sumedh & Aarushi slept in one blanket with some gap in between them. Sumedh was snoring, due to which aarushi was not able to sleep.

'Yaar iska kya karu mai!!! Mann toh kar raha hai hi uth ke gala hi daba doon, but mera kya hoga uske baad. Upar se bhook alag hi lagi hai mujhe. Gadha ek apple laya tha!! Khud toh so gaya par ab mera kya' Aarushi was talking in her mind when suddenly she remembered about the leaves. She slowly removed the blanket and started searching for those leaves.

                          *********

Sara & Abhishek were in that position from past 10 minutes. Lost in eachother, as if only they both existed in this world, forgetting every problems, they were just lost in their own beautiful world. When suddenly, the cold roar of the wind brought them in reality. Sara tried to escape but abhishek tightened his grip on sara's waist.

Sara was confused because of his behaviour & even with her behaviour. Because at the first place she was a little uncomfortable from outside but at the same time she was feeling so much protected in his arms.

'Sara!! Dekho mai ghuma phira ke bilkul baat nahi karna chahta hu...LOOK MISS SARA SINGH I. LOVE. YOU.' Abhishek said. 'And mai poore dil se pyaar karta hoon, bohot din se bolna chah raha tha but himmat nahi ho rahi thi. Ab tumpe depend karta hai ki tum haan karo ya na. I will not force. Bas ek request hai, ek baar mere sath date pe chalna. Please!! Phir batana ki haan ya na' Abhishek continued & bent on his knees.

Sara was totally shocked. She never ever expected of someone again coming in her life. She was not at all ready gor this. She was going through many mixed thoughts & emotions. She was just standing there & was staring at abhishek.

                          *********

Aarushi found those leaves near the window pannel. She went there & took it.

'Thoda kha loongi toh kuch nahi hoga' She thought & started eating. She ate 1 leaf then 2 then 3 & so on.... Finally she finished all the leaves. She was feeling dizzy & charged up at the same time. She turned & saw sumedh sleeping peacefully. She went to him. Aarushi was even not to walk properly.

Aarushi sat near him & was staring at him with a playful smile. Sumedh turned his side & turned where aarushi was sitting, suddenly his eyes opened. She woke up in jerk.

'Pagal hai kya??? Aise baith ke ghoor kyu rahi hai??' Sumedh asked & instead of replying aarushi started laughing like a kid clapping her hands. She stood up & started running here & there. Sumedh was confused because of her behaviour. He thought to stop her & make her sleep. (Due to the leaves aarushi became bewdi 😂😂). When he turned towards aarushi, he found no one there. He started searching for her. She was not there in the room so he went outside & he suddenly heard some voice & turned towards the direction from where the sound was coming.

'Hmm hmm...hmm hmmm hmm hmmm......lala lala lalaaaa.....lala lala lalaaaaaa hmmm' Aarushi jumped from behind the bush & started running.
(P.s.- imagine aarushi as kajol & sumedh as srk of ddlj ;) )

'Zaraaa saaa jhooom loon maii.....' Aarushi sang. Sumedh slapped his head & continued.

(Here S means sumedh sang & A means aarushi sang)

'Aree na re na re naaa' S

'Zara sa ghoom loon main!!!' Aarushi sang moving here & there with sumedh following her.

'Aree na re na re naaa' S

'Aa tujhe choom loon main' aarushi sang cupping sumedh's face and making a pout as if she was about to kiss him. Sumedh moved back.

'Aree na re baba naaa' S

'Mai chaliiiieeee....banke hawaaaaaa' Aarushi sang opening her hands like wings.

'Rabba mereeeee....mainu bachaaaaa' Sumedh sang running behind her.

'Thandi thandi pawan,
Jalta Hai Ye Badan
Jee chahta Hai Bana Loon..
Tujhko apna sajan' Aarushi sang grabbing his collar, then she pushed him a little.

'Hua Nahin Ye Pehle Kabhi,
Meri Jaan Badal Gayi Abhi Abhi.
Mai chaliiiieeee banke hawaaaa' Aarushi again started running here & there opening her arms like wings.

'Rabbaaa mereeeeee....mainu bachaaa' Sumedh ran behind her & caught her by her arms & took her to room. Aarushi was still humming that song.

As soon as they reached the room aaru felt weak on her knees & was about to fall when sumedh caught her. He saw her face on which still there was a big smile. He chuckled. He took her in his arms as she was not able to walk. Sumedh laid aaru in the bed & was about to move when aarushi held his hands that sumedh landed on her. It was an awkward moment for him.

'Sumedhh...why..are..ju shooo good??' Aarushi said while looking into sumedh's eyes with her half sleepy eyes. Sumedh didn't reply. He was just admiring her beauty, her eyes. He was so much lost in it that he didn't even realise that how much close they were to eachother. Both were carried away in the moment.

Aarushi could spell the flouriest scent coming from his breathe. Sumedh's lips reached her jaw, tracing the lines of her ear to collarbone. He slowly moved to her lips. She parted away her lips. He pressed his lips against aarushi. At first the kiss was small, gentle and soft one. But then it grew bigger and more intense. Aarushi tasted tentatively with her tongue as she traced it across the bottom of sumedh's lip. The caress of her lips seemed much softer this time. Their kiss became slower & then they pulled away slowly & gently.

Huuffff..!!! Finally I wrote a kissing scene. Pata nahi ache se describe kiya hai ya nahi maine. onedirectionslayin tu hi bata de ;)

Hope so you all enjoyed this chappy. Love you all!!

Love,
       Sara.