'Pudin Hara'

Author's POV-
3 days went in preparations for fresher's party. Sara was practising her song which she was going to perform with aaru. The plan was first sara will sing 'Who says' by selena gomez then aaru will sing 'Little black dress' by one direction. And at last both will together sing 'The heart wants what it wants' by selena gomez (this is my fav song).

No one talked about the incident happened that day. Aarushi was not talking with devaki. Devaki was behaving normal as if nothing happened.

'Soo guys sabko apna apna kaam pata hai na??' Sumedh asked everyone.

'Hooo gayaaaa' Yashovardhini said in top of her voice. Everyone looked at her & burst into laughter. She had almost dipped herself in paint. Actually she was been given task to paint the block on which F was written.

'Yoooooo nachoo saare G phaad ke....' Sumedh said sarcastically & did a step. Everone laughed more harder.

'Oopsss..!!! Sorry..!!' Yashi said.

'Acha toh mai kaha tha...hmm' sumedh was cut off by sara.

'Stage pe hai re tu....kaisa baat karta hai yeh ladka' Sara said and hi-fied aarushi.

'Hasna tha....hahahahahahha....kitna funny tha mera toh pet dard kar raha hai' sumedh said doing acting.

'Aree isko koi pudin hara do re' Aaru said annoyingly.

'Sumedh tu niche ha bhai terese naa ho paega' Abhishek said & went to the stage. He confirmed all the duties & performances.

Aarushi's POV-
I was busy eating my lunch when devaki entered my room. I turned in opposite direction & concentrated on my food. She came & sat next to me.

'Aaru' She said. I didn't reply. That very moment she hugged me & started crying. Damn!!!! She never cried.

'Devaki kya hua tjhe???' I asked being worried. She was not replying & started crying more & more. I cupped her face.

'Ssshhh sshhh don't cry dev let me know what happened??' I asked & tried to keep her calm.

'Wooo...wooo..uss din..' She started.

'Haan..kya uss din batao?' I asked. But she again started crying.

'Mere...maa papa..ko...usne kidnap karwa diya hai' She left me in shock.

                              -To be continued...