Part-64(a)

Aarushi left for varun's  place. She wore a one piece that was just to seduce him. She checked herself for the last time & knocked the door. As soon as she knocked varun opened the door.

'Bohot jaldi....aa..gyii...' Varun said checking her out from head to toe. A cunning smile came to his face.

'Ab bas dekhte hi rahoge ya andar aane bhi doge mujhe!!' Aarushi said.

'Haan haan aao!!' Varun said letting her in & he closed the door.

'Aaj toh koi bde ache se tayaar hoke aaya hai' Varun said coming close to aarushi. She took a step back bit then stopped. Varun got hold of her by her waist. She was being uncomfortable but she knew that at this time she will have to compromise. She clenched her fist. He was about to kiss her when she stopped him.

'Itni jaldi kya hai!!' Aarushi said. 'Abhi thoda refresh toh ho jayein' she said taking out champaign bottle from her bag. Varun smirked.

'Mai abhi laayi glass mei ise. Kitchen kaha hai?' She asked. He pointed towards the kitchen. Aarushi went from there to kitchen.

'Aaj achanak se ise kya ho gya hai. Mujhe toh hate krti thi ab kya ho gya!' Varun thought. 'I have to check' he said & went near kitchen's door & hid himself. He slowly peeped inside.

Aarushi took out a bottle & poured it into the glass which was on left side. Varun eyes became red in anger but then he smiled cunningly. He quickly went back to hall.

'Here it is!!' Aarushi said keeping the tray on the table. She took the glass which was on the left side & was about to give it to varun when he stopped her made her drink that glass.

'Pehle tum shuru karo. Uk ladies first!!' Varun said. He made her drink the whole glass. Varun himself took the another glass & drank.

'Yeh champaign bohot yumm lag raha hai. Aajtak aisa nahi....pii..yaa...mai....n..e..' Varun fainted. Aarushi smirked.

Flashback-
Aarushi was pouring the bottle in his drink when she saw a shadow. She understood that it was varun & he went from there she exchanged the glass.
End of flashback

'Tujhe pta nahi hai ki kis-se paala pada hai teri!!' Aarushi said. She stood up.

'I have to check each & every corner if this house!!' She said