Part-37

Bandana was sitting near sameeksha. She was just looking at her. It was 3:30 am now.

Flashback-
Bandana was roaming from around 1 hour. She went to Dr. Himani's cabin.

'Doctor!! Abhi tak hosh nahi aaya hai samreksha ko. Apne kaha tha ki aadhe ghante mei use hosh aa jaega' Bandana said.

'Kabhi kabhi aisa ho jata hai. Thoda sabr rakhie' Himani said.

A nurse cam there & informed then that sameeksha has gained consciousness. Bandana quickly ran towards the ward.

'Aree Miss Bandana rukiye!!' Himani tried to stop her, but she didn't stop. Bandana directly went in sameeksha's ward.

'Tu thik hai na phusky!! Dard nahi ho raha na tujhe? Dekh mai hu tere sath kuch nahi hoga tujhe!!' Bandana said taking sameeksha's hand in hers. Sam just nodded.

Himani came inside. She told bandana to go outside for sometime.

'Aap check kariye na. Mai disturb nahi karungi..pakka!! Please yahi rehne dijie' Bandana pleaded.

'Thik hai aap yaha ruk skti hai' Himani allowed her. She checked her properly.

'Doctor ab koi problem toh nahi hai na?' Bandana asked.

'Nahi woh bas...' Himani was about to say when bandana signalled her not to speak. Himani understood that bandana didn't want sam to know about her pregnancy.

'Bas apko apne sehat ka khayal rakhna hai. Kaafi kamzori hai apko sameeksha. Aur kya aap abhi hume bta skti hai ki kya hua tha aapke sath' Himani asked. Sameeksha nodded. Himani sent nurses out of the room.

'Woh...mujhe bas itna yaa...yaad hai ki...mai varun se milne gayi thi....uss...uske baad hum mall chale gaye...jaise hi mall pohoche toh he said he will be coming in 5 minutes & he went to park car. Par woh wapis aaya hi nahi...so I went to check. Then I saw ki his car was there but he was not there. I called his nam several time. Uske baad someone hit my head with something very hard. Iske baad kuch ladke mujhe ek car mei le jaane ki koshish kar rahe the but phir pta nahi kya hua they left me & ran. Uske baad ka yaad nahi hai' Sameeksha narrated what ever she remembered. Tears rolled down from bandana's eyes.

'Tujhe kaha hai na maine kahi bhi jaati hai toh ek baar inform kar diya kar. Akele jaane ka bht shauk tha na tujhe. Idiot!!' Bandana scolded her.

'Par mai yaha kaise aayi?' Sam asked. Bandana narrated the whole incident.

'Thanks to that girl yaar. Nahi toh aajkal to apne bhi DUSHMAN bane pade hai' Bandana said giving pressure on 'dushman'.

'Acha ab yeh dawai lo aur thoda aaram kar lo' Himani said & went.

End of Flashback

'Kaise btaungi tujhe phusky? Tu kya react karegi? Kuch galat kadam na utha le tu. Kuch samjh nahi aa rha hai' Bandana thought looking at sameeksha who was sleeping peacefully.

*******

'Hello?? Hello?? Aarushi??' Sara was checking if aaru was on the other side or not. She realised that the call was cut. Sara went to sumedh's room. She went near his ears.

'Ssuumeedhh' she whispered. Before sumedh could shout sara shut his mouth with her palm.

'Ssshhhh...sshhh!! Mai hu sara!!' Sara said. She removed her hands.

'Kya hua?? Itni raat ko kaun sa daura pada hai tujhe??' Sumedh asked rubbing his eyes. Sara narrated the whole incident.

'Kya baat kar rahi hai?? Chal abhi uske ghar chalte hai' sumedh said.

'Haan chal' sara said & they quietly moved out of the flat.

******

Devaki's eyes opened. She was feeling some kind of pain in between her legs. Her body was burning. She felt someone's hand on her belly. She looked at her right side & found varun sleeping there. Now she realised that her hands & legs were tied up & her mouth was taped. She was not able to feel herself. She moved a little bit, when varun's hand moved a bit upper side, at that very moment she realised that she was naked. Tears rolled down her through her ears. She was feeling helpless & disgusted.

'Kill me god!!! Kill me!!!' She was crying in her mind. 'Kyu hua aisa?? Why me!!!!!!!'

"When a woman walks in the streets in the mid night, then only it means that we achieved full independence to our country."

To-day, any woman cannot walk in the day light, even accompanying with her father or brother or husband. Day-by-day, the activities of  rape are growing.

>Man raped 12-year-old schoolgirl as baby slept nearby.

>Delhi-Man lures Uzbek woman to India, rapes her for 6 months.

>Man Allegedly Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl With Disability In Odisha's Jagannath Temple.

By reading such news on a daily basis, the humanity bows its head with shame. Only a few of such heinous crimes are published. In majority incidents, the aggrieved women and parents do not want to publish such news and do not want to complain to the police with a fear that the reporting to the police and publishing in news papers would further cause low-degradation and shame in the society.

If a woman raped dares to approach the Police, there also she is humiliated and molested. No sympathy is shown towards the affected woman. Moreover, in the Courts also the sufficient justice is not available to the victims.

>A group of police raped certain Vakapally (Visakhapatnam) Tribal women.

There are allegations in the Press and Media that certain Government officials protected the rapist-police by delaying in registering the complaint and in sending the victims to the medical examination, etc. Due to intentional delay, no evidence could be available in the medical examination. No justice is made to those tribal women. However, they became the worst target of talk of the country.

- If police is going to do such shits then whom would we trust!!!!!!

Please for god shake let the girls live their lives freely. Let them enjoy each & every moment of their lives as they want. Don't try to control their lives.

EACH & EVERY LIVES ARE PRECIOUS.

Love,
     Sara.