Part-19

Everyone was sleeping. But aarushi was lost in some thoughts. She was feeling weird. She herself didn't knew, but one thing she noticed that whenever sumedh was being close to sara or devaki her heart starts beating up fast. She ignored it and decided to sleep. She turned & saw sara's hand on sumedh's chest. (Actually everyone decided to sleep together so they were in order:  rohan-abhishek-sumedh-sara-aarushi-devaki.) When she saw sara's hand on sumedh's chest, she felt something weird going inside her. She never felt so. Aarushi was going through some new feelings. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to sleep. She slept in some time.

There was one more person who was still awake. ROHAN. It was 4 am now. He was thinking about aarushi.

'Agar woh mujhse pyaar nahi krti hogi toh? Kya pata kisi aur ko pasand karti ho? I will propose her tomorrow only. Nahhiiii. Kua soch raha hai tu pagal, agar usne suppose haan bol diya toh....nahi nahi I can't ruin her life just because of me. I will not be able to face myself' Rohan thought. He shut his eyes & slept.

Devaki woke up to drink water. She went to kitchen, there she saw sumedh already drinking water. He also turned around to see who was there.

'Kya hua?? Pyaas lagi hai??' Sumedh asked. She nodded. He handed her his glass.

'Par isme toh tumne piya hai na' Devaki said.

'Aree chill isme kya hua!! Jhoota pine se pyaar badhta hai' Sumedh said & winked at her. Devaki became tomato red & lowered her lashes.

'Kya sumedh kuch bhi bolte ho!' Devaki said still looking down. Sumedh chuckled at her behaviour.

'Aree mazak kar raha tha!! Ek hi glass hai isi se pilo maine jhoota nahi kiya hai' sumedh said & went from there. Devaki drank water & went to sleep.

                        ***********

'Nahiiiiiiiiiiii' Sameeksha shouted & woke up with jerk. Bandana also woke up shouting.

'Kaha hai kaha hai??? Abhi pakadti hu chor ko' bandana stood up on the bed taking her bat which was beside her. She looked here & there & found no one there. She sighed.

'Kya hua phusky??? Dara diya tha tune...' She said & paused as she saw sameeksha scared to her death. Her eyes were red, tears flowing from her eyes. Bandana understood that she saw a bad dream about what happened today. She sat beside sameeksha wiping her tears.

'Sshhhh sshhh, kuch nahi hua. Bs wk bura dream tha. Chal aaja sote hai' Bandana said keeping sameeksha's head in her lap. She started caressing her hair. After some time sameeskha slept. Bandana was so much worried about her.

'Mujhe kuch toh karna padega ise yeh baat bhulwaane ke liye, chinta mat kar phusky...mai hu tere sath' Bandana said & slept sitting there only.

Okk guys sorry for the short update. Tomorrow I will for sure post big chapter.

                                        -SARA