'Fresher's Party (3)'

While everyone was busy enjoying the program, there were two person who came in the party for a different motive.

'Hey sexyy!!' Varun said to a random girl. She cocked her brows.

'I have a boyfriend!!' She said & went from there.

'Boss aap bolo toh lau ise abhi pakad ke. Aise kaise baat kar skti hai' One of his men said.

'Nahi!! Jaane do...mai yaah kisi aur kaam se aaya hu' Varun said & started searching someone.

'There she is' He said looking towards sara. He went near her.

'Koi aaj mera baat nahi mana!!' He whispered passing by her side. Sara became alert. Suddenly her phone beeped.

'Kya hua dusky?? Chal na kuch khane chalte hai' Sumedh came to her. She saw the no. on her screen. She didn't listened to what sumedh said.

'Dusky?? All okay??' Sumedh asked. Sara came to reality.

'Umm..haan chalo na..mai aa rahi hu washroom se' She said & went from there. Sumedh was confused because of her strange behaviour. Aarushi was noticing this from distance. She followed sara.

Sumedh went from there and joined abhishek, rohan & devaki.

'Kya hua?? Nahi aayi sara?' Abhishek asked. Sumedh shook his head.

'Aarushi kaha hai??' Rohan asked. Everyone looked here & there. They couldn't find her anywhere. Devaki called her.

'Haan mai thodi der mei aa rahi hu. Tumlog chinta mat karo' Aarushi said & hung up the call before devaki would say anything.

'Kya bola usne?' Sumedh asked curiously. She said what aarushi said.

'Acha chalo kuch aa jaegi phir woh' Sumedh said. Everyone joined the dance floor.

                            ******
Sara went to the backyard of the college. Aarushi followed her.

'Yeh yaha kyu aa rahi hai?' Aarushi thought. She hid behind a wall as she saw sara with a guy. She was not able to see his face.

Flashback-
Sara's phone beeped. It was a message, message from a varun. It said-
'Aaj phir tumne wohi galti kar di!! Kyu baaki sabse alag lagti ho!! Ab aage kuch bolne ki toh jaruray nahi hai!! Milte hai backyard mei *wink emoji*. Nahi aaogi toh pta hi hai kya ho skta hai!!'
Flashback ends.

'Mujhe toh laga thi ki tum nahi aaogi' Varun said smiling cunningly.

'Ab kya chahte ho tum??' Sara asked being a little bit scared. Aarushi was listening to everything carefully.

'Mujhe...hhahaha' he laughed evilly. 'You know ki mujhe kaun chahie..rather kya chahie!!' He said & smirked.

Sara became more scared. Aarushi understood that it was varun. She clenched her fist.

'Mera picha kyu nahi chhod dete. Tumhare iss addiction ke wajah se pta nahi kis kis ko tumne apna target bna liya hai!! Ab toh mere friends ke piche bhi padd gaye ho!! Pleeaaseee chhod do hmara picha!!!' Sara screamed. He gave her a tight slap. She fell on ground. He made her stand & then started caressing her cheek on which he slapped. She moved back. He held her arms tightly & pulled her towards him. Aarushi was feeling disgusted & helpless.

'Maan-na toh tumko padega. Aaj yeh halat tumhare wajah se hi hai. Aur agar nahi maani toh..' He paused & showed his mobile to her. She widened her eyes.