Part-70

Rohan quickly went from there, but before going he checked devaki for the last time. A smile came on his face. He went from there.

'Aaj kya hoga college mei. Aarushi humare sath nahi hogi, sara ptw nahi sumedh se baat bhi kar rahi hogi ya nahi. Aur mujhe darr hai ki kahi varun ne sab bta na diya ho. Kal jo uska reaction tha usse toh lag raha tha ki use pta hai. Main face nahi kar paunga. Aur agar woh bta degi baakiyo ko toh kya hoga!!' Rohan was thinking all this while driving. He reached the house & went inside quickly.

Abhishek came running inside & told him everything what happened last day. He was so much happy.

'Aur pta hai sara aur sumedh ka jhagda bhi khatam ho gya' abhishek said. Rohan was happy.

                             ******

Aarushi took Varun inside the house & left him, varun fell on ground with thud. Aarushi quickly went to his room & started finding the way to open the door. Since there was nothing on the wall she was a bit confused that from where the door would open, when suddenly her gaze went on the corner where there was a small vase, which had some flowers in it. Aarushi cocked her brows.

'Yeh vase niche kyu rakha hua hai. Let me check, shayad isise kuch pata chal jaye' aarushi said & went towards it. She tried to pick it up but she was not able to. She tried for numerous times but wad unsuccessful. Again she tried to pull it but her legs tripped & the vase turned to left side as she fell in the floor. Her back was resting on that wall. She felt something moving, she quickly got up & saw that the wall was opening. The wall finally opened completely & the scene in front of her shocked the hell out of her.

'Dafaq is this!!!' Aarushi exclaimed.

There was a room which had so many pictures of sara & one more girl. One wall on the left side had so many pics of sara, other side had so many pics of the girl aarushi didn't know & the middle one had pics of sara with varun in some pics, sara with that girl in some pics & varun & that unknown girl in some pics.

'This is literally insane mayn!! Aur yeh ladki kaun hai?' Aarushi went towards the photo.

She saw each & every pics of her & finally found a name written on a pic 'Riya<3 S'.

'Okay toh iska naam riya hai par yeh S kya hai' Aarushi said. Her gaze went on a person whose face was scribbled with pen.

'Yeh kaun hoga' She examined that pic but was unable to recognize.

'Aarushi chhod abhi ise. Pehle iss jagah ki pics le' Aarushi said & took pics from every angle. But she was disappointed that she couldn't find any videos.

She quickly went from there, closed that wall & moved from that room. She went in hall and saw varun in that same position. She picked him up & holding him sidewise she took him to his room & laid him over the bed. Sh opened his shirt & left a lipstick print on his shirt. She smirked & left for college.

                           ******

It was break time. Everyone was in the canteen talking about some stuffs, when aarushi entered the canteen & moved towards her friends. She reached their table & was about to sit when abhishek & devaki stood up.

'Agar yeh yaha rahi toh hum yaha nahi baithenge' Devaki said. Her words stabbed like a sword in aarushi's heart.

'Iske jaisi characterless ladki humari dost nahi ho skti!! Pehle toh hume dhoka diya varun ke saath jaakar phir sumedh ko apne taraf krna chah rahi thi taaki humari frndship aur kharab ho jaye. Ho bho gayi thi, sara aur sumedh baat kaha kar rahe the. But true friendship never dies uk. Teri wajah se dev ka dil toota hai. Tujh jaisi dost toh bhagwaan dushman ko bhi na de!! Acha hua rohan ko teri sachai pata chal gayi' Abhishek yelled which took attention of each one of the person present in the canteen. Listening to rohan's name, aarushi gave a death glare at rohan.

'Ab yaha khadi kya hai!!' Abhishek said.  Aarushi was broken because of his harsh words. Aarushi looked towards devaki with pleading eyes but devaki looked away. Tears started forming in aarushi's eyes. This is when sara stood up.

'Abhishek you have no rights to insult a girl like this!! Yeh uski life hai, use jo karna hai woh kar sakti hai. You are no one to judge her' Sara said. She looked at aarushi.

'See aarushi. Its a request, we don't want any more type of scene to be created here toh please chali jao yaha se' sara said to aarushi. Aarushi just ran away from there.

'Main toh unhe aaj jo hua yeh btane aayi thi but lagta hai kisiko ab mujhpe thoda sa bhi bharosa nahi raha hai!!' Aarushi said while running & crying.