Part-98

'Rohit we need your help. Call me asap' Aarushi voice mailed rohit.

'Pata nahi kaha hai yeh. Bandana ku death ke baad isse contact hi nahi hua hai' Sumedh said. 'He was devastated. But woh bohot determined tha varun ko jail mei dalwane ke liye. Pata nahu kuch mila bhi ya nahi use' He continued.  

'Sameeksha ko call karu? Maybe use pata ho?' Devaki said.

'Haan yeh sahi hai. Kiske paas hai uska number?' Aarushi asked.

'Mere paas hai. Wait I'll call her' Sara said and dialled her number.

At first their was no response then after 2-3 calls someone picked up the call.

'Hello? Sameeksha?' Sara asked.

'Yes. Who is this?' Sameeksha asked.

'Sara. You remember me. Right?' Sara asked.

'Ofcourse. Tum logo ko main kaise bhul sakti hu. Jin logo ke wajah se bandana ki death ho gayi unko main kaise bhul sakti hu' Sameeksha said.

'Sam...aise mat bol yaar' Sara was shocked at her reaction.

'Toh kaise bolu. Na woh tumhari madat karne nikalti na yeh hota uske saath. Sab tumlog ki galti hi hai. Bandana kabhi aati hi nahi varun ke raaste mei. But nahi usko karna tha help. Aaj woh nahi hai mere sath. Iska reason bas tumlog hi ho. Now don't call me ever again' Sameeksha said and hung up the call.

'Sam..' Sara said but the call was already cut.

'Kya hua?' Aarushi asked.

'Sameeksha is furious and she thinks ki humare wajah se bandana ki death hui hai aur usne phir call karne se mana kiya hai' Sara tells them.

'What. This is ridiculous. How can she even think like that. Humne uss video ko bhi de diya tha. Humne puri koshish ki thi ki bandana ko kuch na ho aur sameeksha hume hi bol rahi hai. What the actual fu*king hell' Devaki said.

'Par ab hum kya kare? Mujhse ab wait nahi hoga. I want this son of a bi*ch inside the jail as soon as possible' Aarushi said.

'I guess we'll have to wait till tommorow. Shayad rohit ka call aa jaye. Agar nahi aaya toh main varun ko jakar khud hi confront karungi' Sara said.

'No. Tum akeli nahi jaogi. I'll go with you' Abhishek says.

'Guys hum sab sath jaenge. Tujhe akele jane ki koi jarurat nahi hai' Sumedh said. Everyone nodded.

'Yaar rohit thik toh hoga na?' Devaki asked as she flickered her eyes.

'Don't worry dev. He is fine. Kuch nahi hua hoga use. And most of all he is strong enough to defend himself' Sumedh assured her. Devaki smiled lightly.

'Guys I think ab hume chalna chahie' Devaki said.

'Nahi. I think hume yahi rehna chahie sath mei. I don't want to be at home alone at this moment. Tumlog sath mei rahoge toh acha hoga' Aarushi said. Sumedh looked at her and smirked.

'Sumedh' Sara said and coughed. Everyone started laughing.

'Aree kya..main humare sabke liye bol rahi hu' Aarushi said.

'Rehne de tu. Sab samajh aata hai. Kiske sabke liye bol rahi hai' Sara teased again.

'Aisa-' Before aarushi could say anything sara, devaki and abhishek started making funny noises.

'Bas bas bhae...humari priyatma ko pareshaan mat karo tumlog' Sumedh said side hugging aarushi. Everyone chuckled and after a moment of silence sumedh continued.

'I just hope hum phirse aise hi ho jae. Roz ki nok zhok aur masti aur ekdm lite life. Koi tension nahi. Bas padhai and exams hi sabse bade tension ho' Everyone sighed.

'But apparently hum jaise chahte hai waisa kabhi nahi hota hai' Sara said.

'Guys jao aaram kar lo. Sumedh aur aaru toh rahenge hi sath mei toh bacha mera room aur yeh hall. Toh abhishek if you dont mind toh kya tum hall mei so sakte ho and main aur devaki mere room mei so jaenge' Sara said.

'Haan haan. Koi problem nahi hai. I'll sleep here' Abhishek agreed. Aarushi and sumedh looked at each other and then at devaki and smiled. Three of them knew what they were about to do.

'Abhishek ek baar aana iss room mei thoda help kar de blankets utarne mei' Sumedh said and took him in the room.

'Sara tu room ja main ek call karke aati hu' Devaki said. Sara nodded and went inside her room.

After helping sumedh with all the blankets abhishek came to the hall room when he saw devaki sleeping on the couch peacefully. Now he was confused of what to do. He went near sumedh's room but it was now already locked. So he went to sara's.

'Sara?' He asked knocking on the door. She opened the door.

'I guess we have a problem' Abhishek said. He took her to the hall.

'Oh deva!!' Sara said and sighed.

'Koi baat nahi. Main apne ghar chala jata hu. Tum aaram se so jao. Cause dev ko uthana bhi sahi nahi hoga. Aur hum..' Abhishek said trying to ignore the awkwardness.

As he was about to leave sara held his hand. He looked at her with confusion.

'You can stay in my room' Sara said looking at him.

                            *****

As soon as aarushi locked the door sumedh turned her around and started kissing her all over her face.

'Sumedh..it tickles' Aarushi said chuckling.

'Less speaking more kissing' Sumedh said as he continued giving light pecks on her lips.

'Horny much?' Aarushi said and smirked. Sumedh stopped and gave her "are you serious" look.

'Okay okay sorry' Aarushi said and this time she started kissing him against the wall.

'Good' Sumedh said in between the kisses.

For a moment both stopped and looked at each other. Both admiring each other. They never had perfect moment in their relationship like every other normal couples. There were very few moments when they could just be with each other and admire their relationship. They never had a chance to maybe go on a date or do anything that normally a couple would do. And the beauty of their bond was that they never cared about these stuffs.

Sumedh bent down a little with his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly and that light touch sent shivers through her nerves. He brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple and then traced her cheekbones.

Aarushi was enjoying his slow torture but now she couldn't take it so she pulled him and kissed him on his mouth.

He kissed her gently but it wasn’t the gentleness she wanted, at least not now. She clutched her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly and circled his arms around her waist and lifted her up taking her to the bed still kissing.

Sumedh gently laid her on the bed. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding. She fingers grip in his hair, pulling him closer to her.

At this very moment they just let the whole world sink in and got lost in each other's embrace.

To be continued...