Day Two

Third Person POV:

Nico woke up and immediately noticed he couldn't move. He realized he was hugging someone and closer examination showed that he wasn't just hugging someone, but Will Solace the son of Apollo that was Nico's current crush. He kept telling himself that he couldn't feel this way, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't force himself to not like Will because if there was one thing Will was, it was Nico's type. He couldn't not think about Will and he couldn't get over him, like he did with Percy. This wasn't just some little crush like Percy. No, this was a need. He didn't simply want Will Solace, he needed him. Nico actually needed Will more than he thought, but that's what mattered right now.

Nico figured Will was the reasoning for his lack of nightmares or dreams at all for that matter. But Nico was fine with that, his nightmares were always about Tartarus, but his dreams-in a way-were worse than his nightmares. His dreams were always about his mom or his sister. His dreams were always calm and peaceful and he almost liked them aside from the part where he always woke up from them, crying and his loss of his loved ones is raw pain, like an old scab that's been reopened.

So Nico woke up in the arms of his crush and tried to turn around, so he wasn't forced to blush, but he didn't want to wake Will either. Unfortunately Nico was unsuccessful in both of his goals. In fact when he woke the son of Apollo, Nico's cheeks turned an even brighter red.

When Will woke up to see Nico Di Angelo, his current crush, his cheeks flushed. Immediately Will sat up and started to get to work, not even bothering to change his clothes. But after about ten minutes of rushing around the infirmary, Austin, one of Will's brothers walked up to him and said with concern written on his face and clear in his voice, "Will, you've been working overtime for four or five days straight. (But that's the only thing he's ever done straight amirite? ...I'll leave now) Take a break before you end up in here yourself. You're the best healer at camp and you always tell your patients not to overwork themselves, so why don't you use your own advice and take a day off." Austin said it as more of an order than a question, but Will shook his head nonetheless.

"No," Will said. "I'm not leaving these injured campers alone." Austin placed a hand on Will's shoulder, concern still written all across his face, "Will, they won't be alone, plus you can always visit them, but you can't go on like this. You're no help to them if you can't help yourself too." Will nodded and suddenly realized he'd just left Nico, alone and probably confused.

The son of Apollo rushed to Nico's side and started rushing through an explanation. "Nico, I'm so, so sorry, I shouldn't have just walked off earlier, I'm such a terrible friend ... if I'm even that to you-"

Will was interrupted by a kiss.

When he pulled away, Will couldn't think of anything to say. Lucky for Will, the son of Hades did have something to say.

"I-uh-I'm
reallyreallysorryWillIprobablyjustruinedanychanceofusbeingfriendsorifwewerebeforeIruinedourfriendshipjustlikeIruineverythingelseI'msorryIjustcouldn'tstopmyselfand ... I'm sorry." Will just managed to decipher what Nico said and he laughed a little.

"Nico, calm down." Will said as the small Italian had almost started hyperventilating when he due to talking so fast. "Nico, it's completely fine. I-I actually enjoyed it."

Will looked down, embarrassed as his cheeks betrayed him and lit on fire.

Both boys were sitting there, their cheeks flaring a bright red. Then the conch horn blew and Will jumped up, grabbed Nico's hand and dragged the son of Hades through camp, all the way to the dining pavilion.

A few heads turned as the two came rushing into the dining pavilion and Will forced Nico to sit next to him, but everybody knew Nico was Will's current patient and nobody questioned his healing methods as he was the camp's best healer.

When Nico refused to eat, Will force-fed the poor child of Hades. Will held open Nico's mouth with one hand used his other to shove spoonfuls and spoonfuls of cereal into Nico's mouth.

Nico continued to struggle, but he didn't put his full heart into it and, though Nico hoped he wouldn't, Will noticed and put the spoon back down. "What's wrong, Neeks?" Concern was written all across Will's face.

"N-nothing." Nico stuttered, his cheeks flaming. Will looked confused for a second, but shrugged it off and picked up the spoon again. Right as Will was about to spoon some more fruit loops into Nico's mouth, the Italian pushed the spoon right out of Will's hand. "I'm not hungry." Nico whined. "Why can't I just leave yet?"

"Uh, uh, uh." Will chastised, wagging his index finger. "Three days. You promised me three days in he infirmary, remember?"

"Ugh, fine." Nico groaned, standing up. Will stood up too and was about to follow behind Nico to the infirmary, but the smaller boy tripped on a tree root and fell down.

Will, being a doctor, rushed to Nico's side immediately and picked up the small boy, carrying him bridal style to the infirmary. Nico's face was bright red as they ran, but Will didn't seem to notice anything at all, he kept an expressionless face as he carried his crush to safety.

Once Will laid Nico (everyone was happy 😏😉😏😉 ... I'll leave now) down on his bed, Nico asked, "What'd you do that for?"

Will looked at him, confused, as he started rushing around, making sure Nico hadn't twisted his ankle or sprained it or anything like that. "Why did I do what?" He looked up, distractedly.

"Why'd you carry me here, like a bride or something?"

"What?" Will tilted his head in confusion, then went to check Nico's forehead.

"I'm fine." Nico grumbled. "But I'm not sure you are." And just like that, Will snapped out of his"doctor mode" and realized exactly what his crush was talking about.

A blush rose on Will's cheeks as he said, "Oh, you mean that."

"Yeah." Nico extended the word in a mocking way.

"Uhhh ... well, you see ... it wasn't for the reason you think, trust me. It's just that I saw you might be hurt and my doctor instincts kicked in."

"Oh." Nico seemed almost disappointed, when he spoke, looking down at his hands. Then he lifted his head, as he remembered something, "Listen, Will, about what happened before lunch, I'm really sorry."

Will racked his brain, trying to remember and when he did, he laughed, "Nico, do you not get it yet? I like you, like like like you. It's completely fine."

"Yeah, but I still should've asked you first."

"Well, I know one way to make up for it, if you really want to."

"Really? Anything, just name it."

Will got down on one knee, took one of Nico's hands in his own and said, "Nico Di Angelo, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

A/N So how was it? Did you all like the Solangelo fluff?

Goodbye my lolzipop readers.