1

In a rather fucked up world that these little shits live, the triplets were separated on three different islands. Each of them had a different survival issue, well cept star.. He just has to survive one danger.. Little she demon!

Fire sat alone, her teacher was off somewhere.. Leaving the ten year old to fend for herself, but with what she knew from the past two eh three years give or take was well she could kill a man with her small hands.. And birds with her unnaturally pointy hair.. The child growled pulling a bird corpse from her currently dyed hair.. Her teacher insisted on her dying her hair green and wearing contacts, she liked her brunette hair and red eyes but whatever... Gotta listen to teacher! Maybe she should do a few laps around teacher's home, maybe hunt some of those cruel beasts in the woods, show them a true alpha female!! The ten year old giggled for the first time in ages, running to her tree house.. This lil thing insisted on building herself a tree house, of course teacher would still come up there and pour water on her head if she wasn't up before the sun! The child grabbed her trusty blades that teacher's younger brother Skia gave her for her birthday, she twirled the twin blades between her fingers and grinned.. The normally emotionless child was determined to tame something! Or kill it.. Depends on what happens really.. The child jumped down from her tree house, rolling onto her feet.. "Time to make teacher proud! And maybe find that little pest that messes with my garden.. Leaving my tomatoes plants squished... Ill skin that thingy!" Fire growled holding a determined expression (It keeps trying to capitalize determined), Making her way to the forest..

With Zenny.. Agh i mean Zenko!

A boy sat in the ruins, ancient ruins. He lived there alone... Well he wouldn't be alone if he'd stop killing people that'd visited the ruins and eating them!! Zenko sighed and scratched his wrist, he stole things like bandages from a nearby village.. Yea... Nothing really interesting here...

With Star

That'll be in the next one..