Chapter 9 : Mercy

Levy had gotten home late, she barely understood what Juvia was talking about when she got to the house. All she knew was that Juvia handed her a hand manipulated gauntlet and she had to hide it. When morning rolled around memories from the previous day had flooded her mind. 

Levy had remembered all the screaming she had done the previous day and realised she really needed to speak to Juvia. Levy stood up from her bed and decided to take a quick shower.

Once she was out the shower she caught a glimpse of the gauntlet Juvia had given her the previous day. She grabbed it and sat at the foot of her bed. Levy placed it on her hand, it was certainly larger than her hand, made for an older and larger man.

Even so she was still able to manipulate it fairly well. She recalled Juvia saying that she should turn the knob on the wrists. She waited for something to happen but nothing occured. Levy then decided to speak into it, for a couple of moments there was silence until.

"Good morning Belle" Levy felt her blood run cold, she silently thanked glob that Autumn left earlier.

"How...?" Levy cursed Juvia for not telling her anything more and herself for not asking.

"Oh well Juvia was nice enough to pass it over to you. Consider yourself lucky that you caught me I was on my out"

"Working on your monsters?"  Levy chuckled bitterly

"Titans dear. You should know them from experience. Speaking of which, it's a shame you didn't get to meet me earlier when we had the chance"

"No matter the number of Titans  you send our way, we will not back down"

"A fighting spirit so darling. To be fair Belle, the Order plans on ridding the world of magic, once and for all. We are much stronger now"

"Ridiculous. Try, we'll see if you can succeed"

"We shall, and the boy how is he doing?"

"Nellor, stop. He has nothing to do with this"

" Oh but he does Belle. You just don't see it yet, and I don't give out cheat sheets. Please don't act so innocent now"

"Don't forget about yourself. We are all sinners right? But some more than others"

"Very true Belle, still such a quoter of life. Seems like somethings never change"

"You're mad Nellor"

"And who made me like this?"

"See. Pass the gauntlet back to Juvia tonight. I have some work to do, hope to talk soon. Goodbye Belle"

With his parting words the line went dead leaving Levy frozen in her spot. Levy shook in her spot, she passed a hand through her hair and took a breath. She quickly went to her closet and pulled on some clothes before running out her room.

The moment she left the front door, she reappeared at Sabertooth's entrance. She was not about to walk all the way to the guild on foot. Not now especially.

Levy looked around the hall and spotted Juvia sitting at the bar chatting with Yukino and Angel. Levy ran up and pulled Juvia from out the seat she was in. "I'm taking her for a while" she mumbled then dragged Juvia outside.

When they got outside and  Levy let her sister go, Juvia adjusted her dress and stood up straight. She noticided the look Levy was giving her and said "How was the talk?"

Levy gritted her teeth "Horrible. Couldn't you have given me a head's up on all this shit?"

"Juvia didn't want to ruin the...surprise" Levy glared at her making Juvia look away nervously "Alright! Juvia didn't know what to say. Her talk was also horrible"