Chapter 14 : Big Bro

Lisa and Nate sat on a bench in the Sabertooth garden on the morning of the supposed costume party. They stared at their pumpkin, it was the size of an irregularly large vehicle, you could jump from the third floor of Sabertooth and land safely on it.

Nate knocked on the pumpkin's side, nodding "It's nice and big"

"We should carve it!" Lisa squealed jumping up.

"With a chainsaw? Or..."

"Chainsaw!" Lisa's eyes shined brightly at the mention of the dangerous weapon.

Nate took a step back "I think we can ask Angel to help us again, she might have some sword we could use"

Lisa nodded and ran into the guild hall, she came running back excitingly with Sorano following behind, mug in hand.

"So you want to carve your pumpkin aye?" Sorano asked lazily drinking from her mug, Lisa nodded her head furiously. "Alright I'll  help yah, hang on"

Sorano threw her mug somewhere unknown, pulling out her keys,she grabbed a silver one "Calum!"

Her key glowed, in her other hand appeared a machine like sword. She threw her sword in the air, letting it charge towards the pumpkin. Her spirit carved a large and spooky face into the pumpkin, then flew back to it's  master. "Now Nate do your thing?"

Nate grinned, lighting up his fist, he took a couple steps back, jumping into the pumpkin, he instantly regretted it. Having forgotten to clean out the pumpkin first, he landed in a gooey mess of orange slime and an endless supply of pumpkin seeds.

"Oh...we forgot about the pumpkin guts..." Nate moaned from the orange prison.

"Yeah kid, I didn't  mean light, I wanted you to clean it out" Sorano laughed, pulling him out with her spirit "But lighting it could be a good idea I guess"

Levy checked the oven once more for her pumpkin seeds. The party was going to start at night and she was more than excited to be cooking her pumpkin seeds again.

"I've  never had those seed things" Rogue mumbled, his eyes trained to Levy's movements throughout  their kitchen.

"You'll  love them, in the mean time carve a pumpkin like those two" Levy referred to Juvia and Sting who were beside Rogue, carving  into their pumpkins as Levy stirred the seeds.

"Would you hurry up! That  smell is getting to me everytime  you open the stove!" Sting complained stabbing the face he created.

Levy rolled her eyes half heartedly  "You need to mix them while they bake or they won't  turn out right!"

Yuri and Lector sat on the island stabbing little pumkins, pulling out the seeds and setting them on a plate in the center of the table. Frosch sat on Rogue's head munching an apple since he doesn't  like pumpkins.

"You guys have a lot of pumpkins, don't you?"  Lector stated, looking around the kitchen seeing five more pumpkins  in the corner, already carved by Juvia and Sting.

"We've been growing them for awhile, and these are the little ones. Ski and Autumn are in the garden grabbing more as we speak" Juvia grinned, stabbing he knife in the pumpkin "Juvia is so excited! We didn't  get to celebrate Halloween, so this is a great way to make up for it!"

"I still don't get what happened  with the Yena chick?" Sting randomly stated.

"What don't you get, we talked and settled things" Levy explained.

Rogue looked up from his carving "Weren't you three at each others throats for years and after a simple chat everything is just fine?"

"Guys, Levy and Juvia are girls, they all secretly hate each other even though they act friendly friendly face to face" Lector informed  "It's no big deal"