Birthday

And splash i felt i was swimming in the ocean like seriously i was wondering how possible it could be from my bed to the.. that was when it hit me when i heard some people screaming HAPPYBIRTHDAY in my ears like ouuuw! I cleared my sleepy eyes and thanked them for the birthday wishes and taking the risk of leaving their respectful rooms just to wish me HappyBirthday when it was 12am and i also thanked them for soaking my bed *like really arghhh* but it's one of those old annoying traditions in school where you get to suffer a bit on your birthday because according to them your mum went through a lot giving birth to you *yeah yeah that how we do it. Mine wasn't as bad as the rest because i don't really partake when it was some one else's Birthday. Well i got lovely gift from my lovely roomies as well as my other friends in my hostel. I got changed and shared husna's blanket as well as her bed because mine were soaked. I took water and bread with peanut butter as Sahur and immediately dozed off after thanking Allah.
        After praying  subhi and reciting the Quran i slept off since it was a weekend.. Wokeup happily,freshened up and chatted with my girls till they all went to one place or the other that concerned them. I then brought out my Diary of TLTJ.. Hae there, it is finally my birthday today and am 18 years *yipppeee well,Alhamdulillah it's been bumpy all the way but Allah saw me through some how and i'm most grateful to Allah. *smiling now*I wonder how it will feel when he will be beside me,wishing me HappyBirthday first and him thanking Allah for keeping me till then. Will he give me a suprise birthday or will organize a romantic dinner with candle light and i'll dress like a disney princess how i have always wanted,beautiful gown,hairs flying,beautiful accessories just me and Him. O Allah bless Him where ever he is.. ameen.
Shutting my diary and smiling so hard to myself thanking God no one was there to watch me and think i was getting mad or something *lol. As the rest of the day kept moving fast and Birthday wishes kept coming from both my mate and Jnr student as well even gift i never expected. What hit me was when a beautiful gift bag got to me from one of the muslim jnr student with a note and a lovely posh pink hijab with pearls and beautyrush body cologne with the note reading: Salamalaikum sister/snr Aleesha, i just wanted to wish you a very big HappyBirthday and also let u know i admire your way of life. Your so simple and nice,you only do things that concern you and try to improve yourself in becoming a better muslim as well as helping others. Am sure you have never really noticed but i watch you when ever i can and i also learn you can be funny as well. Your such a pretty girl and Allah has blessed you with so much wisdom. May Allah be your guide always. How i wish and pray my Yaya{elder brother} get to know you and marry you someday *Smiling. Enjoy the rest of your day.. Ma'salaam.
           Shamsiya.B
    Closing the note with tears in my eyes, like i never really expected someone watched. I was always just that girl that tried to be human you know being kind and trying to please Allah. So for someone to say she watched and admired me really meant alot to me. And i had that thing when people praised me i always feel weak and start getting emotional i don't know why maybe am just like that. I kept the gift aside got ready for iftar and went to the dinning hall when it was time for dinner. Prayed maghrib had iftar went back to the mosque made dhikr and prayed Isha when it was time. I  started walking to my room after isha and was  thinking of how the day went and still thanking Allah. I then remembered when  i was going to be 16 years like i never really allowed anybody here the last of it. O Allah! Am going to be 16 you know every age comes with it joy instead of tears of getting closer to the grave *lol* yhh funny but true. So i was very happy i was going to be 16 then and my status on whatsapp when we were on holiday was "16 wishes" till i came back to school i never changed status *LoOl just because i watched a Disney Original movie about a girl who had this 16 wishes and they were all granted on her 16th Birthday but she also did learn alot like somethings were much better unchanged. Well my case wasn't the same because i never did have a Jinnie like in Aladdin or fairy like in Cinderella or Fairy Odd Parent, but i had Allah who i prayed to always and i knew He will answer my prayers when the time was best. As i smiled  with the thought of my previous birthdays and opening my room door which was dark,turning on the light to corvette popping O Allah! I never expected all my friends were present giving me warm hugs and amina presenting a cake knife to me., click! Click!! Pictures were taken with the borrowed school camera that was being borrowed for special cases like this. Snacks and drinks were shared as well as the birthday cake. When asiya hit the locker door for everyone to be quiet and she started  Aleesha your 18 and legal today,we just made this little suprise something to make you know how much you mean to us all. we really love and appreciate having you as our friend,you have always shown us love like a sister,stood by us when we needed that friend and understood us in our rough days. You also someone who makes anyone around her feel she is important. We love and appreciate having you as a friend and sister,I hope you know that she said smiling with her eyes glittering like she wanted to cry may Allah subhanahu bless u dear everyone chorused ameen Allah Ya raya musha biki da Mr Right {May Allah give u long life as well as Mr right so we will see ur wedding day and celebrate together} teary me standing up and giving her a bighug. The rest of the birthday went well with everyone chatting and i had started regaining consciousness from the over whelment that dawned on me *LoOl. I decided to use the opportunity to appreciate everyone with my little unprepared speech: I want to thank Almighty Allah for giving me such beautiful friends and sisters as you guys, i want to say a very big thank you for the love and birthday wishes you all have shown me am still shooked*every one laughs^ jazakhallahu khairan. And everyone cheers!