Tired

Tamekas POV *Flashback* (18)
"Tameka Leshay Williams where the hell do you think your going" my mom yelled for the 5th time. I don't know why she tripping she said she ain't want my "hoe ass" in her house no more.

"Why you tweakin' you the one who told me you ain't want me in the house no more"

"I know what I said, but I didn't mean it", she said sincerely watching me pack my stuff. "Tammy baby you got so much good going for you and you wanna give it all up for some drug dealer??"

"He's not just any drug dealer Jaleel loves me I know it and he would never try to throw me out like you would" I yelled slamming the door.

~5 years later
I hopped out my all white range rover and made my way up to me and Jaleel's 70,000 sq ft Mansion in Orlando Florida. It looked straight out of a movie. It was everything every girl dreamed of and hoped for. It had tall ceilings, a large drive way, 10 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, a movie room, bowling alley, basketball court and even a pool.
"Jaleel" I yelled as my footsteps echoed through the what appear to be empty house.
Well guess he's not home. I'll just gone head and fix dinner. I decided on Alfredo. It was Jaleel's favorite meal.
**1 hr later**
I was finally done making Alfredo from scratch and I decided to set up the dinner table so I could tell Jaleel the important news that I found out today.
Hmm I wonder where he could be I thought to myself.... maybe I was tripping it was only 9:00 it's not that late.

Jaleel's POV
"Damn baby girl you gotta chill my girl don't play" I said for the last time getting annoyed. This hoe was tryna kiss me and I don't do all that kissing I just want the top nothing more.
"I gotta go" I said tryna force her off me.

"C'mon daddy let me take care of you one more time"
Before I could respond it was to late she was already unzipping my pants.
**3 hr later**
"One more round" the hoe yelled. I had already went back to back with this hoe 3 times and she still wasn't satisfied. Damn I promised I wouldn't cheat on Tammy no more. I swear I don't deserve her. Oh shit it's 12:35 Tammy gone beat my ass.  I got up and started putting my clothes on.

"Daddy where you going" the hoe asked. Ion even know her name.

"Somewhere you not and get the hell out my trap I don't need you smoking up all my shit" I yelled walking out the door on the way to my matte black lambo with a red interior. I got in the car and hopped on I-95 going bout 100 mph. Wasn't worried bout getting pulled over I got half of FPD on my pay roll.
"Alright get ready for another argument.... just be honest with her don't lie.. don't mess up again" I told myself as I sat in the drive way.
"Here goes nothing" I said as I turned the locks to unlock the door.
"Tammy baby where you at" I yelled threw the house. At first I didn't hear anything so I made my way to the kitchen and checked the fridge. She made Alfredo my fav. I was about to stick it in the microwave to heat it up when I heard glass break. I grabbed my gun and took off running to where I thought I heard the sound.
"Shit shit shit" Tammy muttered to her self as she tried to sweep the glass up.

"Baby what you doing" I said looking around at clothes and suit cases everywhere.

"Packing my shit wtf it look like I'm doing JALEEL!" I knew I was in hot water cause she called me by my name.

"Who is she"

"Huh"

"Who you fuckin Jaleel?!?"

"Ba---"

"I don't wanna hear it imma just pack my shit so I can leave in the morning"

"Tameka" I said trying to grab her, but she was not having it.

"Jaleel" she said with tears in her eyes. I knew she was really and truly hurt them time. Hate seeing this girl cry she my life. "I cannot and will not continue to be treated like this! I'm tired of sitting up late waiting on you! I'm tired of calling and getting sent to voicemail! I'm tired of sitting in this big ass house by myself!"

"Baby--"

"No I'm not done" she said combing her fingers through her long pretty hair. She then moved closer to me and said "Most of all I'm tired of you coming home to me after fuckin some hoe at the trap."
I just sat there and stared at her for a while until she took off running to our bathroom.

"Fuck!!" She yelled sounded like she thew up.

"Baby you alright"

"Just fine but I'd be even better if you got the hell out this room and slept in one of the guest rooms" she said throwing a pillow at me.

**Next morning**
I woke up to loud movement and the door constantly opening and closing.
"The hell going on" I asked myself. I walked downstairs to see tammy crazy ass with suit cases and bags of what looked like clothes.

"Baby you serious" I yelled.

"Yes I'm dead ass you see me taking my shit! Don't get more serious then this!"
I was mad now she knew what she signed up for when she became my girl.

"You knew what you signed up for when you decided to be my--"

"You right maybe I did but I'm tired of lying.... I'm a lawyer I am the law and I lay my head next to one of the biggest drug dealers in Florida" she yelled. "But this just ain't about me no more and you clearly not gone quit fuckin with the st--"

"We had this conversation before I love the streets"

"But the muthafuckin streets don't love you now do they!"

"You knew--"

"Yea yea I knew but this was before I thought about us having a child" she yelled
slamming the door....

Tamekas pregnant??