It's yours

Trina POV:

It's been a week and Tammy still ain't took her stubborn ass home. "Tammy when you going home?"

"Damn sis you kicking me out?"

"No, it's not even like that it's more of you acting like your baby daddy, not a crazy drug dealer."

"I know Trina, but I'm tired of him doing me like this," she said looking down.

"Let's take your mind off all this mess. How about we throw you a gender reveal party!"

"T I don't even know the genders."

"Girl it's alright I know the genders."

Jaleel POV:

Fuck Tameka still ain't brought her ass home. She playing like she don't have my fucking kids. Enough laying around let me get my ass up and head to the trap. I did my hygiene got dressed and hopped in my Lambo. As I walked to my office I looked around and everything looked as it should. At least something going right. We made back what we lost from getting hit a few months ago, but I'm still gone keep an ear to the streets. Can't let these niggas think it's okay to rob me. I'm motherfuckin Jaleel banks. Time for me to relax roll me a blunt and count my money.

" Aye J," yelled Chris and in walked Tim, Jon Jon and Nick along with him .

"This better be fuckin good," I said while taking a puff of my blunt and letting it out to blow it in they face.

"Alright well wh-"

"Spit it out nigga I'm obviously busy," I yelled.

"Well we been in the streets and it's some gang that's was based in New Orleans and they looking to acquire new territory," said Chris.

"Oh word?" I was interested now.

"Yea, but nobody knows who the fuck their leader is."

"Leader too pussy to show his face huh," I said as I sat my blunt down.

"Maybe, but he sure has been hitt-"

"We got hit again," I yelled.

"Yea bruh you were going through a lot we ain't know how to tell you."

"I'm not- Somebody a fuckin rat."

"What come on J everybody knows not to cross you," said Tim.

"Think about it bruh we changed our system and we still getting fuckin hit that shit don't add up."

"We'll bring some of the OG's back in and talk to them. It gotta be someone new we'll find the mole," said Chris before walking out with Tim behind him.

"Alright One."

"One."

"Why the fuck yall niggas still here? Yall got something to tell me too?"

"Nah not me. He do tho," said Jon Jon before picking up my blunt. Nigga always smoking somebody shit.

"Wassup Nick and where Matt," I asked like I really gave a fuck which I didn't, but you gotta make people think you give a fuck.

"Matt busy with Ciara he said she had something important to tell him." I nodded my head in understanding. "But, I came to tell you Trina throwing Tammy a gender reveal party at the house this weekend."

"Oh for real? Without me?" I mean damn I know I hurt her, but she robbing me of something that's supposed to be for both of us. The fuck! "Preciate Nick I'll be there."

Matt POV:

I hope whatever Ciara gotta tell me is important for real because I was on the way to the trap with Nick when she texted me. I had just pulled up to her house and was getting out and she opened the door before I could even get to the porch. She pulled me into the house and began to cry on my shoulder. What the fuck wrong with her. She finally pulled away and I looked at her and saw bruises and marks all over her face and neck. "Ciara who the fuck did this to you" I yelled.

"Sit down Matt please and listen," she said as she pulled me on the couch. "My boyfriend did this to me."

"Bitch did you just say boyfriend," I yelled as I stood up ready to walk out.

"Matt I'm pregnant," she yelled as tears ran down her cheek.

"Okay what the fuck that gotta do with me I hope you and yo pussy ass nigga have a good life," I had turned the doorknob when she yelled.

"Matt it's yours!"

"Bitch what the fuck you mean it's mine. How I know you not lying to me huh," I yelled. She flinched, but at this point, I ain't gave a fuck.

"I know it's yours because you're the only person I've been fuckin for the past couple of months. Hear me out please Nick," she yelled. I closed the door and turned around because I wanted to hear this shit. "A couple of weeks ago I took a pregnancy test and went to the doctor and I found out how far along I was and the timeline adds up. Nick, it's yours. I'm three weeks. Last night I told my boyfriend I was pregnant and he excited at first until he realized it wasn't his. He told me to abort it I said no." She got up and walked to the kitchen, so I followed her. It was mess. "He got mad and started punching me and tossing me around the kitchen. He told me if I didn't he would kill me you and our baby," she ran to me and cried on my shoulder. Can't believe I'm about to say this shit.

"Ciara get some clothes leave your phone and you can come stay with me. I'm still getting a paternity test and you gone tell me who the fuck this nigga is who supposedly gone kill me. "