Road trip

Tamekas POV
I was finally done crying in my front seat and decided it was time for me to pull off and go back somewhere I hadn't been to in 5 years and never thought I would go back to... Savannah Georgia.

Jaleel's POV:
I took a large puff of reefa and dragged it out. I needed to clear my head. I was only 24 years old, shit Tammy was only 23. How we gone--- my thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at the door "It's open" I yelled releasing smoke.
"Yo nigga what's going on in here" my homie Tim yelled swatting at the smoke with my home boys Jon Jon and Chris walkin behind him.
"For real man look like Tammy left you again" Chris said jokingly. I looked up at him sat my blunt down and just stared at him.
"Man she'll come back she always do" Chris said matter of factly.

"Yea" Tim said agreeing.

"So what you did this time and where the hell she went" Tim asked curiously
I sighed and told him about me cheating again and her wanting me to quit the game.

"Why would she want you to quit the game she should be happy yall on top and got all this nice shit!" Chris said.

"Gotta be a reason behind her wanting him to quit the game" Tim said. "I know Tam she not unreasonable"

"She pregnant" I said finally picking my blunt back up.

"Oh shit" Chris and Tim said together.

"It's your?" Chris asked. I just looked at him like "yea nigga" who else baby would it be! "Baby gone be ugly as shit nigga" he said thinking this was funny.

"Damn bruh you really think she gone come back" Tim asked.

"Of course she will" Chris said sitting down motioning for me to pass the blunt."She always do she ain't stupid"

"Dumbass" Jon Jon muttered.

"What?"I asked him sitting up

"You hear me nigga you a dumbass"

"You out here mad cause she want yo dumbass to get off the streets before you get hurt meanwhile she driving with yo unborn child back to Savannah." Damn never even dawned on me.

"Shit" I yelled.

"Man so what the hell I do"

"You quitting the streets"

"Fuck no"

"Then let her go then nigga" he said laughing.
"Stubborn ass gone learn one day. She the best thing that ever happened to you. Here I was thinking you changed for her and you still the same" Jon Jon said before lighting a blunt he pulled out his pocket.

Tameka's POV:
I had been driving for what seemed like for ever. J wouldn't stop calling me. I would just sit there and let it ring and he would continue to leave voicemails.

"Hey it's J baby please come back"
"I'm sorry just call me back Imma change"
"Answer this damn phone Tameka I ain't playing with yo dumb ass"
"Damn baby that was harsh I ain't mean what I said bout you being dumb but please call me back I need you... I can't see me with out you"
"You probably just need time... Be careful call me... Please call me once you get there and be safe... Remember I love you"

There was more but I couldn't bare to listen to anymore I was gone end up crying.
"Exit Next left" my gps said. I was an hour away from home so I decided I would call my best friend and tell her I was close.

"Hello"

"Hey Trina I'm an hr away"

"Oh my gosh" she yelled "I can't wait to see you"

"Same same"

"Where you staying??!??"

"Probably down---"

"No! Your staying with me I ain't seen you in 5 years you really think imma let you stay in a hotel!!l"

"Lol ok ok I'll come to your house"

"K see ya when you get here love ya hun"

"Love you too Bye" I said hanging up the phone.

Shoot I gotta piss so bad. I pulled over at a gas station to use the bathroom and I decided to get some snacks. I had been craving a hot sausage for what seemed like forever. I hauled up to the gas station counter with 7 hot sausages, 2 bags of jerky, some gum, Altoids, a bag of takis and a large smart water bottle. He looked at me like "shit lady." I was trying my best not to laugh.

"Your total is 13.46"

"Here" I said handing him a 20. "Keep the change"

"Have a nice day" he said handing me the bag.
I was walking out the store when I heard
"Damn."

"Excuse you" I said.

"Oh my bad mama" he said looking at my heavy bag. "I ain't never seen you around here before where you from"

"Savannah" I said hesitantly

"Oh ok that's not to far from here I go there sometimes.... uhh drive safe"

"Thanks" I said walking off.

"Aye can I get your number" I stopped in my tracks stood there for a second and I thought Jaleel would fuck me up.. wait he cheated on me and let me leave. Besides he would just be a friend.