This over

Ciara POV:

Where the fuck am I? Look like I'm in a damn dungeon. Why the hell I can't move?? Oh my gosh this nigga got me chained up in a basement. "Quan! Quan!"

"Shut the fuck up Ci," he said while walking towards me. He looked down on me as I sat on the cold concrete ground.

"Quan why you doing this," I said as I fake cried. I wanted to see if I could get some type of sympathy from him.

He slapped me and said, "Shut the fuck up Ciara!" Well, it was worth a shot. "You can't pull that on me I taught you that trick!" He right he did. "After all the shit we been through Ci you went and got pregnant by the enemy."

"Quan you didn't give a fuck about me no more! He actually loved me until he found out I was out here doing your fuckin dirty work!"

"We gone find out just how much that nigga care about you and that stupid ass baby after I ask for this fuckin ransom," he yelled before leaving the basement.

Matt POV:

"Fuck man yall gotta help me find her!"

"I'm not h--,"J began to say before he was cut off by Trina.

"Everyone simmer down it's time for us to announce the gender of the babies," yelled Trina. Everyone went outside and we watched Trina and J light two fireworks.

"Three, Two, One," everyone counted.

**Pew Pew Pew**

They were having twin boys. That was cool and everything, but I still needed to find my child. If they weren't gone help I'd do it myself. I turned to walk away but was grabbed by someone. It was Tammy.

"Matt J told me everything. We're going to help you find your baby. I owe it to you," Tammy said with a reassuring tone.

"Thanks, T I don't even know where to start looking for her though. Just as I said that I got a text from Ciara but it wasn't Ciara.

"You want Ciara back come up with Eight-hundred thousand by tonight"

"Fuck Quan want money T."

"How much?"

"Eight-Hundred thousand by tonight," I said while shaking my head.

"That's chump change but who's to say he not just fuckin with us how we know when we get there Ci gone be alive?"

"Tammy I don't wanna waste no time she got my child."

"Text him back and tell him you need a picture of her"

"Okay."

Tammy POV:

I decided it was time to end the party. I had Trina round everyone up so I could say a couple words."Thank you, everyone, for coming. I can't wait to open the lovely gifts me and my children were given. I would like to give a special thanks to my best friend Trina. You threw this together in such a short amount of time and it turned out amazing! I will be sure to keep in touch with all of you and I look forward to seeing you at the baby shower. Then yall can buy gender specific Items." Everyone laughed said their goodbyes and exited out the front door. I enjoyed the party but it was time to be serious now. "J lets roll!"

"Tammy I don't want you wrapped up in all this shit. Why don't you just go h-"

"I'm not going home J! Matt is Family and everyone needs to know not to fuck with this family!"

"Understood boss lady. Guess we'll head to the trap and get to work."

"Where the boys at?"

"They already there."